9- One last time

Grace looked at Ethan, and as much as she wanted to kiss him again, she couldn't bring herself to. She already felt guilty for what happened between them, and knew that it couldn't continue.

"Ethan... I can't." she said, turning her head away from him "We can't let anything happen between us again." She started her car, and smiled that it started.

"You know, if you're interested in one last time in my bed, I'd be the happiest guy on earth. If I was Burger King, and you were McDonalds, I'd have it my way, and you'll be loving it." he smiled.

"I'm sure you would, but this isn't right, and you know it."

"What's so wrong about it? I'm single, you're single, we're just two people enjoying sexual pleasures, nobody has to know, but us."

"I have to go, thank you for everything."

Ethan shut her door, stepped back, and watched her drive away. He smiled at the thought of after all the years of wanting her, he was finally able to make love to her. He left to go home, and shower, and when he walked into his bedroom; he could still smell the scent of Grace.

The more he thought about it, the more he knew she was right. His phone rang, saw that it was Antonio, and answered it. Antonio came home early, and was told Ethan didn't go to work so he could help Grace. He then figured Ethan could come over, and help with taking the girls out driving again.

Ethan pulled up to Antonio's, saw Grace's car in the driveway, and took a deep breath before getting out. He had no idea why she was there; he only knew that he had to act normal around Sadie, and to not let on that he and Grace hooked up.

He walked inside the house as normal, and saw Grace and Sadie sitting at the table, going through what he assumed was the nanny applications. Sadie looked away from Grace, and over to Ethan "Antonio is in his office." Sadie smiled.

"Thanks." he said, walking towards Antonio's office, and sneaking a peek at Grace when he walked around the corner. He noticed Grace looking at him, and winked at her.

"I liked this lady, but she just seemed so blah, and this one I really liked but I don't think she could handle chasing three little kids around." Sadie says showing her mom all the applications, and who she interviewed so far. She looked through some more applications, and handed her mom some to look through "Do you think I should call them all? They all look good on paper, but it's different once you meet them."

"If I were you, I would call them all, or just do what you have been doing, you're the mom, you'll know when the right one comes around. Kind of like a relationship."

"I suppose, I just hate interviewing, it's so frustrating..."

Antonio, and Ethan walked out of the office; Antonio walked over to the edge of the stairs, and called for the girls to come down. Ethan walked over to the ladies, and sat down. "Find who you were looking for?"

"No." Sadie said, frustrated.

"I asked if you wanted my help, and you told me no, so you're on your own there." he chuckled "Hey... I have an idea, since Grace works, why don't you have Georgia, and Giovanni watch them?" he asked, with a sly grin on his face. He couldn't help but laugh when he saw Sadie's expression. "What?" he asked, trying to stop laughing.

"You know what... there's absolutely no way in hell I would allow that."

"I thought you get along with her now?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Yea we do, but her views are completely different than mine, it wouldn't work, and I would end up doing something that I would later regret."

"Oh yeah... I remember the book incident." he laughed.