6- Opening her heart

Sadie looked at Antonio surprised, and couldn't believe he asked her if she was sick. She felt guilty when she looked into his eyes, and noticed a hint of sadness in his pretty blue eyes. It hurt her hearing him ask if she was sick, and never intended for him to think that way.

She rolled on top of him, and leaned down giving him a kiss "No... I'm not sick. I'm sorry you thought that, and if I gave off that impression, I'm really, really sorry."

He felt relieved hearing her say that she isn't sick, and hugged her tightly. He rolled her onto her back, and smiled "You have no idea how happy that makes me, I was really beginning to worry. I wouldn't even know what to do if you were."

"If I was sick, I would have brought it up right away, only because of what happened with Harlow. But we should go shower; I don't think they would like it if we went in there smelling like sex." she giggled.

After their shower, they headed down to the massage room, with Antonio holding her tightly against him as they walked. Sadie never told Antonio she had a massage the other day, and was in heaven to be having another massage.

They were handed towels, and instructed to lay on their stomachs and to place their towel over their back side, covering their ass.

"Have you ever had this done before?" They were asked by the massage therapist.

"No." Antonio said, and looked at Sadie surprised when she said yes.

"So, you understand, and know what happens during, and after the massage?" The therapist asked.

"Yes, I do." Sadie smiled, feeling thrilled. Not only did she just have amazing sex, she was about to get pampered with a full body massage.

"When was the last time you had one?" The therapist asked, looking at Sadie.

She giggled "Yesterday."

Antonio snapped his head quickly towards Sadie, feeling surprised again. She turned, and looked at him when she felt him looking at her, and smiled wide "What? I told you, I had a me day yesterday."

"You're spoiled." he chuckled, with a big grin.

The therapists explained to both what they were going to do, and to let them know if they were massaging too rough. After their massage, they were told to drink plenty of water, letting them know that water helps release the bad toxins out of their bodies after having a massage.

They both felt good, and relaxed after their massage, and headed back to their room to figure out what they were going to do next.

Antonio sat on the bed next to her, and rubbed her leg "Well... now that we're all relaxed, we can talk, or we could go sit in the jacuzzi, and relax a little more."

She liked the sound of the jacuzzi better than the talk, but knew that she needed to talk to him, and to get everything off her chest. She took a deep breath, turned her body to look at him, and crossed her legs, Indian style "We can talk, I need to say what has been on my mind anyway, otherwise I'll lose it, and go bonkers."

He scooted closer, reached for her hands, and held them tight "Whatever it is... you should know by now that you can talk to me."

"That's part of the problem." she says, looking down, feeling bad having to say that to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and felt confused. He always thought she was able to talk to him, and didn't understand what she meant by that, and tilted his head "It is? How?"

"You're never home, between you being an attorney, out with clients all day, and owning all those business properties, it's hard to talk to you. It's just that you're at work all day long, and when you get home, you're in your office dealing with your properties, sometimes even having to go to your main office, and staying there late. Then I'm in bed asleep, when you finally come home. Lately, I've been feeling like a roomie, and have been feeling like you're out having an affair."