4- Spur of the moment decision

Sadie rolled over to her back, and tried sitting up. She fell back onto the pillow, and placed the back of her hand on her forehead, groaning. Antonio heard her groaning, opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Hangover?" he asked, in his morning voice.

"My head is pounding." she said quietly.

"You had quite a few drinks last night." he grinned, reaching his arm over her, and pulled her close to him. She snuggled up against him and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

"I can't believe I drank that much." she groaned "They were tasting good, but I'm regretting it now."

Antonio chuckled, and held onto her tighter. "Rookie." he said amused.

"Don't ever let me do that again." she giggled "Did mom say how the kids were?"

"They were fine, she didn't stay long after we got home, she looked pretty beat, and tired."

"She had to work early this morning." She closed her eyes and enjoyed her moment in Antonio's arms. Every time she felt him kiss the top of her head, it sent shivers down her spine. She felt like laying there all day with him, but knew that would never happen with the kids around.

She knew that she better get out of bed, get the kids breakfast, and sighed heavily as she sat up. Antonio pulled her back down, and climbed over her.

"You're not going anywhere until I get a morning kiss." He lowered his head, pressed his lips against hers, and kissed her passionately. He pulled back, and licked her bottom lip softly, tickling her lips, and making her giggle.

She pulled him tightly against her and locked her lips to his, kissing him hard, while moaning profusely. The way she was kissing him, got him aroused and wanting more. He slid his hand between her legs, and slid a couple fingers inside her, causing her to gasp. She pulled away for air, and tilted her head back deeper into the pillow while he continued pleasuring her below. Her moans grew deeper when he began sucking, and kissing her neck in all the sensitive areas, exciting her more.

Just as he placed his cock inside her, there was a knock at their bedroom door, "Mommy, daddy." Aria cried out.

Antonio lowered his head onto her chest, and groaned in disappointment "Shit." he whispered. He quickly rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning over, he grabbed his sweats off the ground, put them on, and made sure Sadie was covered up before opening the door.

Aria ran in the moment he opened the door, and climbed onto the bed to snuggle with Sadie, she looked at Sadie with a worried, and rubbed her eyes "Bella peed on the floor, in our room."

"I'll go clean it up." Antonio sighed.

After cleaning up Bella's mess, Antonio gathered all the kids at the table, and made them breakfast. While Antonio was cooking, and feeding the kids, Sadie took a long hot shower, trying to get rid of her headache.

Ethan was telling jokes to the kids, and making them laugh, when Sadie walked by holding her head, and looked in the kitchen for some Advil.

"What happened last night?" Ethan teased.

"Don't even go there." Sadie groaned.

"How are we feeling this morning?" Ethan laughed. He then looked at Antonio, and laughed when he saw him trying to hush him up.

"I feel like I'm a nail, that's being hammered into a wall."

"Have a drink, it'll go away." Ethan smiled. He looked at the kids and grinned, when they all looked confused "Your mom needs to learn to be like your daddy and I." he chuckled.