22- Grace's admission

Antonio say Grace laying on the floor and ran over to her, his heart was racing, and immediately kneeled by her, he lifted up her head and looked at her "Grace! Are you all right?"

"The cold floor feels good on my forehead, and cheeks."

"What is going on?" Antonio asked worried "You're white as a ghost."

"I haven't been feeling good the last couple days, I have no energy, and I just want to sleep." she says trying to sit up.

Antonio looked at her face, worried at how white she looked; he could smell the puke coming off her, and could sense something was wrong "Do you need me to bring you in, so you can see a doctor?"

"No... I'll be fine, I ate something different the other day, and I have felt sick ever since." she growled.

"If its food poisoning, you need to go in." he said worried, reaching up and flushing the toilet for her.

"I've got the side dishes done for Sadie, it's just that it felt good laying here on the cold floor, and lost track of time, I'm sorry."

Antonio helped her up, and took another look at her, he wanted to ask her a question, but couldn't get it to come out of his mouth. She looked at him, felt light headed, and reached for his hand "Can you help carry all the side dishes out to my car?"

He held onto her, and walked her out of the bathroom "I think you better ride to my house with me, in the shape you're in, it might not be good idea for you to drive... someone will be able to get you home later."

Antonio helped carry the dishes out to his car, while Grace cleaned up her mess in the kitchen. He was worried about her, and thought she didn't look good. He called Sadie letting her know he found her, and would be there shortly.

Grace kept quiet while Antonio drove, and leaned her head against the car window, looking down at the road. It bothered Antonio seeing her the way she was, and wondered if there was anything, she needed that he could help with.

"Is there something you need to talk about?" Antonio asked curiously looking at her.

"No." she said quietly.

Antonio sighed, he wanted her to open up to him, and wanted to ask her a few questions before they got to his house, he kept looking over at her, until she looked over at him "Well there is one thing that I need to get off my chest, I do need to tell somebody before I go crazy."

"And what is that?"

"If I tell you something, I ask that you not tell Ethan, or anyone else... including Sadie."

Antonio wasn't sure if he could do that, he was already keeping their secret from Sadie, and didn't think he could keep another one from her, and looked over at her. "Grace... I don't know if I can, I'm already stuck in the middle with you, and Ethan, and haven't said a word to Sadie. I'm just not sure how much longer I can keep it from her, it's been killing me keeping yours, and Ethan's secret from her."

Grace looked away from him, and leaned her head back against the window "Never mind." she whispered. At that moment, she felt she was going to have a breakdown, and kept breathing in heavily, trying to calm herself down.

Antonio pulled over, and shut the car off, he took in a deep breath, and looked down "You're pregnant aren't you." As much as he didn't want to ask that question, he came right out, and asked it anyway.

"No... that's not what I was going to say to you."

"You're not..." he asked, in a not so believing tone.

"No, I just can't be, I can't have kids."

Antonio still didn't believe her, but wasn't going to push the question any further. He sighed "Fine, what is it that you needed to say, I promise I won't say a word, but I do think you and Ethan need to talk to Sadie and tell her the truth."