Helpful to readers

OK So here it goes.......

For the readers who never read the 1st The Unexpected Nanny, and to who have may have forgotten.....

About this sequel:

I left the first book thinking that I might do a sequel, I wasn't completely sure if I would or not. But here it is the 2nd book.

Ethan had an infatuation with Grace since he first met her, he wanted to get to know her but Sadie unfortunately put a stop to that, he then for years teased and hit on her and begged Sadie to let him get to know her mom.

She still didn't want him dating her mother. After Grace and Ethan first shared a kiss, they didn't think that it would lead to anything else, she then wanted to know what it would be like just once but after that first time she enjoyed something that she never had before, if you remember in the first story she was abused, beaten and raped for years by her kidnappers and forced to become a prostitute against her wishes. She also before that happened was in love with Sadie's father but was left by him when she became pregnant with Sadie.

She never knew what it was like to have so much attention by someone that actually took a liking to her, she never felt loved, and never felt amazing sex by anyone before Ethan. That one time she had sex with Ethan opened the doors for her even though she told Ethan no more after that one time because of Sadie.

Grace asked Ethan to move on but she came back for more later that night and had more amazing sex. She then said again that was it, but both Ethan and Grace tried to move on but couldn't, they both thought of each other, but for the sake of Sadie tried to move on and to get past their feelings.

They realized they couldn't. Which brought out them to finally declare their love for each other to Antonio and Sadie, in hopes that they would accept that.

Now... Ethan did try with Ilona, he wanted to when Grace had asked him to move on, he liked her a lot, but he still kept thinking about Grace, now 10 years of wanting to be with someone and when he finally was able to he was in shock thinking that it would never happen and it did.

Ilona yes is young, beautiful, and loves kids, everything that Ethan wanted. But his heart still insisted being with Grace. He didn't want to string a long Ilona and lead her on, he tried doing what Antonio asked but his heart was still with Grace.

For the Ilona fans...

Don't worry, I have a plan for her and she will be happily married with kids and have the life she always wanted...

My stories always have happy endings and my characters will be happy....

Now for the readers that do not understand the age gap:::;

When you are 2 consenting adults and find that you are in love with them, age is nothing but a number. We all will grow old, we all will have grey hair, we all will be that 60, 70, 80 year old person. As Leanor25 has said. When you love someone that age number disappears and you look at what makes you happy in front of you, who gets you to laugh, who makes you want to just hold someone and not let go. Love is love and you cannot be forced to not love someone when they ask you not to.

Thanks for reading and I hope this clears some questions up. I hope you still stick with me until I finish the story.. love all you, and I love seeing your comments, your thoughts, your inputs... I read them all and appreciate them all...

Thank you!!!!
Jeni