1- Driving 101

(FIVE YEARS LATER)

Antonio stood with his hands cupped together resting against his legs, as he looked down at Harlow's headstone, he had been talking to her for hours filling her in on Gabriella, and Isabella's lives, how much they've grown, how well they've been, and how much help they've been with their siblings.

"Damn... I can't believe it's been ten years since you've passed." Antonio said sadly, pinching the bridge of his nose "I know you have given me another life; I have to admit, it's been a wonderful one, but I still miss you terribly. Our girls have grown up to be such beautiful young ladies, and they look so much like you; you would be so proud."

He looked up at the sky, and breathed heavily through his nostrils, when he felt tears forming in his eyes. He then felt a hand rest on his shoulder, lowered his head, and started wiping away the tears.

"I thought I might find you here."

"It's been some time since I've come out here, and visited her. I felt I needed to talk to her about the girls, give her updates, and had to tell her that the girls started driver's ed... oh how scary that is." Antonio chuckled, turning his head to look at Ethan.

"Yea, you better make sure the brakes are in working order on all your vehicles, and let everyone know they better stay off the roadways, and sidewalks." Ethan grinned, as he squeezed Antonio's shoulder.

"No shit, this is definitely one thing that I'm not ready for."

"Well, you better get used to it, you have six more after these two." Ethan chuckled, playfully smacking Antonio's back.

"Don't remind me." he sighed.

Ethan kneeled while looking at Harlow's headstone "Don't worry sis, I'll help make sure the girls learn to drive safe, I'm sure you would rather have me teach them how to drive, than this putz standing next to me." he chuckled.

"Watch it, that's my line you're using there." Antonio growled, giving him a shove "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Your wife called looking for you, she said that she had been trying to get a hold of you, and that your phone was turned off... she sounded stressed out."

Ethan walked behind Antonio, and stopped "Maybe you just need to go home, take her to bed, and give her the ole rumpleforeskin."

Antonio smirked while turning around, and gave Ethan a playful shove "I'm sure she's stressed about the girls; they've been on her nonstop, wanting her to take them driving. Maybe you and I should take the girls out driving."

Antonio said his goodbyes to Harlow, and looked over at Ethan sighing "Come on, let's get this out of the way."

On his way home, he called Sadie to find out what was going on. Ethan was right, she sounded off, and stressed out. The moment he pulled up to the house, he had a what the fuck moment. He noticed the mailbox was knocked over, and saw tire tracks in the yard. He sighed, and sat in the driveway with his head hung low rubbing his temples, knowing one of the girls ran the mailbox over. He knew he was about to get an earful the moment he walked in the door, and prepared himself for it.

Ethan pulled up behind Antonio, and laughed as he got out of his car. He noticed the damage while pulling into the driveway, and turned to look at the yard, and mailbox. He walked over to Antonio's car, and knocked on the window with a shit eating grin on his face. "What did I just get done saying earlier? Was it, everyone needs to stay off the roadways, and sidewalks?" he laughed, and took a step back so Antonio could get out of his car.

"I guess we know why Sadie sounded stressed out." Antonio groaned, frustrated, he shut the door hard. "I'm glad you're here, I'm not so sure I want to walk in there by myself."