12- Oh the dilemma

Ethan followed Antonio downstairs, sat down at the bar, and watched Antonio pour him a drink, wondering what was so important that he needed to talk to him about. Antonio slid Ethan's drink over to him, and looked toward the stairs, making sure nobody was coming down. "I had a talk with Sadie." he said quietly.

Ethan's eyes widened "You didn't..."

"Don't worry, I didn't tell her. But I told her that she needed to let you two be. I did some thinking, and you're right."

"Right about what?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink. Amazed with Antonio, saying he was right for once.

"I thought back to when Sadie, and I first got together, and things do happen when you least expect it. We tried hiding it, but of course that didn't work."

"We both have different circumstances." Ethan sighed.

"Yes, I know, but I mentioned to Sadie that you're both adults, that you can figure things out on your own, and she doesn't need to be telling the both of you, what to do. She may not like it, but it isn't up to her, or myself on what you two do, and what you two do, is none of our business. So, whatever you, and Grace decide, it's up both of you, if you want anyone knowing... after all, it is something private."

"Thanks Antonio, but Grace already made it clear, it wasn't going to happen again."

Antonio walked away from the bar, and over to the stairs, making sure there were no extra ears. "Well maybe you gave her a little more confidence, maybe she will realize that someone will actually like her, for her, and wouldn't be using her for anything else, in which I hope to God you didn't do." Antonio says, finishing his drink, as he sat next to Ethan.

"Don't be thinking that little of me, I would never do that to anyone. It was something we both wanted, and acted on it. I'll be honest with you, it was amazing, and I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Antonio heard enough, and poured himself another drink, "On that note, would you like another?"

"I really shouldn't." he says, covering the top of his glass with his hand. Watching Antonio pour himself a drink was tempting, but wanted to get home, and to get some rest.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm tired, and I still need to drive home."

"Someone isn't waiting for you to get home, is she?" he asked, looking over at Ethan slowly, smirking.

"No, I just need to go home and rest, I've got way too much on my mind." Standing up, he slammed the rest of his drink "Ahhh, I love that burning feeling while it slides down my throat. I would stay, but if I have any more to drink, I don't know if I could refrain myself from your new nanny."

"Why's that?" Antonio chuckled.

"I can see why you wouldn't answer me about if she was hot or not, she's not only damn hot, she's gorgeous... and now I'm in a dilemma... I need to figure out my priorities, wants, and needs." he says, walking towards the stairs "Thanks for the talk, and the drink, I'll be talking to you tomorrow."

"Night."

Ethan waved as he walked up the stairs, and bumped into Ilona. "Oh, excuse me." she said, embarrassed she ran into him.

"WOW, did the sun just come out, or was that you smiling at me?" he asked with a devilish grin. He then realized his hands were resting on her hips, and released his grip.

"Night Ethan." she smiled.

Ethan had a lot on his mind when he went home, he didn't know what to do, and was torn about his feelings for Grace. For years he wanted her, finally got her, and loved every minute of it. He got home, cracked a beer, and sat on his couch debating on what to do.