30- You slept with her?

Ethan, and Grace were in the middle of eating dinner when Grace's phone rang. Seeing it was Sadie, she answered her phone. While he ate his food, Ethan sat and listened to her talk, and figured Ilona must have said something by the way Grace was talking to her. He shook his head, and became angry with Ilona, he specifically told her not to say anything, and that he would have a talk with Sadie, once they got home.

"I take it Ilona said something to Sadie?" Ethan said upset, as Grace set her phone down.

"Apparently... I guess Ilona asked if they had talked with us, and that she explained to Sadie, and Antonio that I was in the hospital, after Antonio asked if anything happened."

"I specifically told Ilona I would talk to them when they got home, I know Sadie has every right to know you were there, and that it happened at work, but she could have waited for us to say something. It's not like I was going to hide it from them." Ethan felt disappointed in Ilona. He now knew they had to fill them in on what was going on with Grace, something he had been dreading all week.

"Don't let it bother you, she was only doing her job, they needed to know anyway. I just wasn't ready to say anything yet." Grace said, as she walked over to him, and sat on his lap. Cupping his cheek, she leaned forward, and kissed him "I'll have them come over for dinner sometime this week, and we'll tell them then, it will give us some time to think about how to give them the good news... how does that sound?"

"Just promise me that you'll keep any books out of Sadie's sight." he joked, making Grace giggle "Even though if she doesn't see a book, I'm sure my face will see a fist." he smiled, wrapping his arms around her tighter. He rested his head on her shoulder, wondering how they will react, and hoping they'll be understanding about it. They both knew, and have come to terms that what's done is done, and nothing can be changed now.

"It'll be shocking for them to hear that I'm pregnant, I'm still in shock about it, and there isn't anything I can do about it." she says, partially smiling, still unsure about how she feels about the pregnancy news. She was also unsure about Ethan, and was still having trust issues with men "I'm still worried that you'll leave me."

Ethan looked at her in shock, upset on how she keeps thinking he will be a Scott, and leave her. "Come on, really Grace?" he snapped, shaking his head at her. "Unbelievable, do you really think I would leave you after I tried for ten years to have you? Do you realize everything I had to do to get you, and all the talks, and begging with Sadie that I had to do? I can't believe this..."

Grace sighed "I'm sorry, you know me. It'll take some time to trust again, but I should know you by now, and know you're one person who I can, and should be able to trust. I also know that you're scared of Sadie, so if you were to ever do anything to hurt me, you'll have to answer to her." she giggled.

Ethan tilted his head, and smiled, he knew she was right, and chuckled "I'm not really scared of her, I just know that I would have to answer not only to her, but to Antonio as well."

Ethan looked at her in a serious look, and cupped the back of her head pulling her to his lips "Just keep this in your head and I want you to remember, I waited ten years to finally have you in my arms, in my bed, and waking up to you every morning... something I never thought would happen... I don't even care what anyone thinks anymore. If Sadie gets upset with me then so be it, I'm not letting you go, that's for sure. As for you having my flesh and blood growing inside you, I'm ecstatic about it, and I'm not going anywhere so get that out of your mind."

His lips pressed hard against hers, and at first, she didn't kiss him back, she kept them tight, but then wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him back lovingly. She couldn't resist him no matter how hard she tried, forgetting that they never finished dinner, he pulled his lips away from hers, grinning "I can think of something to get your mind off of it all." He stood up, grabbing her hand, and picked her up, quickly carrying her towards the bedroom, and causing her to giggle as he held her over his shoulder, tickling her all the way into the bedroom.