31- You're pregnant?

The next morning Grace was sound asleep, and Ethan didn't want to wake her after they had been up all night. He rolled out of bed, and decided to hop in the shower. He felt better getting everything off his chest, admitting what he did with Ilona, to Grace. Now, the next step, was confronting Antonio, and Sadie with the big news. He knew Grace wanted to have them over for dinner later in the week, but he just wanted to get it over with, and was going to have a talk with Grace after she woke up, and to see if she would be willing for them to come over later today, for dinner.

After his shower, he walked into the bedroom in just a towel and saw Grace sitting up on the bed "Good morning Hun." he grinned after seeing her smiling at him, he walked towards her, and sat down next to her wrapping an arm around her waist.

"A good morning it is." she hummed with a smile. She was feeling good for once, and after the night they shared together, she was feeling over the moon. She let the bedsheet fall as she reached over to give him a kiss. He instantly felt butterflies in his stomach the way she kissed him, and returned the kiss back to her, laying her down. She was still naked from the night before, which gave him an instant hard on. Feeling frisky, she tugged on the towel that was wrapped around him, pulling it off him, as she rolled him onto his back, and climbed on top of him.

His hands went to her breasts, cupping them as she straddled him, and started massaging her breasts, she slid her hand underneath his neck and helped him up, pressing her lips against his, and giving him a passionate, loving kiss. Feeling the heat rise inside him, he slid his hand through her hair and up the back of her head, tugging on her hair gently, and pulling her head back for better access to her neck. He nibbled onto her neck, and began licking, sucking, and kissing her all over, making her squirm, and her nipples growing even harder. He trailed his tongue down to her breasts, and over to her nipples, flicking his tongue against her hardened nipples, and sucking on them before going back up to her mouth.

She pulled away from their kiss, scooted back and lowered herself to his hardened cock, placing him inside her mouth, and having her way with him. His eyes closed, and his head leaned back, groaning in excitement, and enjoying the warmth of her mouth wrapped around him, bobbing up, and down slowly. He slid his fingers through her hair, and got his fingers tangled, when he felt her tongue circling the tip of his cock, each time her mouth moved up to the tip. A loud gasp escaped his mouth when she deeply went all the way down, and felt the back of her throat. "Grace..." he moaned.

Not wanting to release just yet, he pulled her up and lowered her onto her back. His mouth instantly wrapped around her pussy, pleasuring her until she released. Not wanting to waste any more time, he went back up to her lips, kissing her hard, as he thrusted his cock into her, hitting all the right areas every time he thrusted deep. He pressed his fists down onto the bed on each side of her, and pushed himself up to look at her, admiring how beautiful she was, as he thrusted into her.

Both were on a sexual high, she reached up, and pulled him down onto her, she wanted to feel his naked body rubbing against hers while they made love. "My God Ethan." she moaned out. She ran her hands up his back, and up the back of his head, pressing her lips hard against his.

He felt himself getting ready to release, and pulled away from her, burying his head in the crook of her neck, thrusting harder, and deeper until they released together. He rolled over, pulling her with him, and laying her head onto his chest, while he caressed her back. "You have no idea what you do to me, or how you make me feel. You're so different than the others I have been with." she whispered.

"I'm pretty sure I do, because I feel the same way about you." he whispered back. "I still can't get over this happening between us, it's a dream come true."