5- Just us

Antonio got home from taking Isabella, and Gabriella to school, and called his legal secretary, seeing if he had any clients to see, or if there were any changes in court proceedings. After informing him there was nothing going on for the day, he instructed her to take messages from all who called, and to let them know that he would call them back the following day, letting her know that he had some personal things to take care of.

He was sitting at the table eating breakfast, when Luca, Lilliana, and Brandon sat down at the table, folding their hands, looking at him.

"Hey kiddo's... what are you hungry for?"

"We have cereal every morning before school dad." Brandon says swaying his legs around, while sitting on the chair.

"You do huh..." Antonio smiled. He stood up, grabbed some bowls, and poured them each a bowl of cereal, setting them in front of them "I'll set this box here, in case you want more."

Their eyes widened, and smiled "Mom never lets us have another bowl" Luca said, excitedly.

"It'll be our secret, I'm going to check on your mom, I'll be right back."

Antonio opened the door to the bedroom, and saw Sadie still in bed, sleeping. He ran his hands through his hair, and looked at the time. He knew this wasn't like her, and knew she was usually up by now, getting the kids ready for school.

He sat on the bed next to her, sliding his fingers through her hair, wondering what was going on with her. It hurt him seeing her like this, and after buying a bike, it bothered him even more. Using his finger, he caressed her cheek while leaning forward, kissing her on the cheek.

"Wake up Hun." he whispered in her ear.

She rolled onto her back, opened her eyes, and saw Antonio leaning over her "What time is it?"

"About 8:30 in the morning.

"Shit." she sighed, sitting up quickly, and pulling the covers off her "The kids...."

"I've got them taken care of, they're almost done eating, and ready for the bus... and the triplets are still sleeping."

"Fuck, they start school at nine too." she said, quickly getting out of bed. "Why did you let me sleep in this late?" It then dawned on her that he should've been at work by now. "Why are you still home?"

He walked over to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist "I called the office this morning, I have no clients that I need to see, and took the day off. I also called my parents; they're going to pick all the kids up from school today."

"What, why?" she asked, pulling out of his grip.

"Because, I think we need to talk."

"They do realize the triplets have to be picked up by one, right?" she asked, putting on her yoga pants.

"Yes... they know."

Sadie hurried to get the triplets up, and ready for school. And was relieved to see the other kids had finished eating, and getting ready for the bus. She walked over to them, gave them hugs, and kisses, and letting them know that she would see them later. After the triplets finished eating, she pulled her hair back, and began getting ready to take them to school.

"Relax, you can stay here, I'll drop them off." Antonio said, as he grabbed a hold of her hand, and pulling her to him, after she tried walking towards the door. "Today is going to be just us, no kids, no parents, no Ethan, nobody." he says, kissing her on the lips.

Antonio clapped his hands, and looked at the kids "Alright kiddos, let's go." he says, kissing Sadie one last time before they left.

Sadie helped get their shoes on, then helped putting them into their car seats. She looked at Antonio, and smiled, curious as to what he had planned. "Where are we going when you get back?" she asked, wondering what she was supposed to wear.