Part One Hundred And Ten

@LickMeLukeyy : WTF THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS!

@MikeyMouseClubHouse : American’s man, they’re fucking crazy.

@CalumTheAwesomeOne : Guys I’m scared!

@LukesCamelToe : I’m craping my dipes.

@Michaelsnippleluverclub : My Mom is going to make me stay home from the concert you idiots stop with the drama!

@DeeperThenAGroupiesVag : I’m confused someone help me I need sos ;-) see what I did there?

@CalumsCreamSauce : @DeeperThenAGroupiesVag That was so cheesy I’m cringing.

@Flannel5sauce : Guys this shit is fake.

@Cliffocondarider : If you seriously think that there’s going to be a fucking purge I’m praying for your dumb ass.

Dropping my phone I rose to my feet and crossed over to the window, looking out at the venue of our Detroit show. Some place called Ford Field. I didn’t really know much about the place other then that’s where Eminem was from, the rapper not the candy, and that it was the place Brad had promised something big which by the looks of it was the purge.

It had started a few days ago with some tweet promising a purge and since then it had only snowballed.

“Yeah, and there’s like a lot of security so it’s fine…. No, I’m not cacneling the show….. Because I can’t we’re opening……. People bought tickets…. We’ll be fine, yeah, I know…. Okay, whatever. Yes, fine, loveyoutooIguessbye.”

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Michael hung up the phone where he had been talking to his dad while Calum scrolled lazily though twitter and Luke face timed Liz. The girls had been left in the hotel, since everyone figured it was safer, just as a precautionary detail. The only two joining us being Gabby and Grace since they were our stylists and kind of had to.

“This if freaking crazy.” Michael muttered  hanging up his phone.

Looking up at the large calendar on the wall I glanced at the date.

8-16-14

“He’s not that stupid.” Calum sighed, “I mean, yeah he’s psychotic and insane and dangerous but I mean, he’s not going to kill innocent people for no reason.”

“Yeah,” Gabby mumbled, “It’s probably like Mr. X all over again.”

“God, don’t even talk about that.” Graced whispered, sinking down on the couch next to Calum who draped an arm around her.

“I’m sure it’s nothing.” Michael replied, “We have like security guards and shit.”

“Think about it though.” Gabby whispered, “There are going to be thousands of people all in one place, it’s perfect.”

“I’m freaking out man!” Luke cried.

“Luke we’re fine.” I sighed.

“What if people die! The purge is some creepy shiz man! Our girls….. and boys….. are too young to croak!”

“A, they’re not our anything.” Michael sighed, “This is One Direction’s concert if we have some fans here, that’s great, and two, no one is going to die and three, who says croak?”

“One!” Luke cried, “You’re a tird, they’re our girls….. and boys and you’re being a jerk! Two, since when are you a genie or something and C I say Croak!”

“A….. SHUT THE FUCK UP! B, REALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND C REALLY, REALLY SHUT THE F…..”

“Michael,” Graced snapped, “Be nice.”