Part Eighteen

"This is my bed, oh and this is my fish tank. I used to have ten fish but then that one ate like seven of them so now I have four. This is my poster collection, my favorite one is the Lego movie one, and uh this is my...."

"Luke he doesn't give a shit," Calum sighed.

Frowning slightly Luke looked between Calum and I before sinking down on his large blue race car shaped bed with his Ninja Turtle bedding.

"So uh, why am I here again?" I questioned from my perch in one of Luke's freakishly large beanbags.

"We heard about Michael," Calum said solomnly.

Imediatly I shifted uncomfortably wondering how they had found out about Michael's.... problem..... however before I could say anything Luke shoved his cracked iPhone under my nose. Moving my head back so I could actually see my eyes widened at the image of Erin Samuels sucking face with the mysterious boy in the hospital waiting room.

"It was a mass text from the Irish kid," Calum infromed me, "The entire school got it."

"Oh really?" I said, faking surpirse, even though I kind of was since I had only sent the picture yeserday."

"Yeah," Luke gushed, "that's why we're here, we need to find out a plan!"

"A plan?" I said slowly.

"We have to get revenge," Calum informed me.

"Wait I thought you guys were pissed at Michael." I said.

"Why would you think that?" Calum questioned.

"You sent him packing at lunch the other day!" I cried.

"He broke the rules," Luke shrugged.

"But I thought that was a moment!" I moaned, "I thought it was the beginning of a rebellion!"

"Question," Luke said raising his hand.

"What now?" Calum sighed.

"What's a rebellion?" Luke asked.

"It's like in that movie with the French people and the singing." Calum replied, "It had that hot girl from mean Girls in it."

"High school musical?" Luke guessed.

"No," Calum huffed, "It's got the girl from Princess Diaries."

"Ella Enchanted?"

"No, Jesus... Is there any singing in Ella Enchanted."

".....um yes there is there's that song and it's like Don't go breaking my, don't go breaking my, don't go breaking my heart!"

Trying hard to laugh I cleared my throat.

"Luke!" Calum cried, "It's the movie that's like fifty hours long and and they don't say anything they sing every word and wolverine is like mean girl chick's dead and Ella Enchanted girl is her Mom!"

"Oh!" Luke laughed, "Last Miserable?"

"Yeah, good enough," Calum huffed running his fingertips through his hair in annoyance.

"Wait," Luke said raising his hand again, "Follow up question."

"Oh dear God, someone take me out of my misery!" Calum groaned.

Feeling bad for the both of them, I turned to Luke, "What's up man?"

"I forgot what we were talking about," Luke mumbled.

"Michael!" Calum shouted, "We have to avenge Michael."

"Is that like revenge?"

"I can't do this, I can't cope!" Calum moaned.