Part Fourteen

"Jesus did you see the way she looked at you"

"What can I say, the ladies love me?"

"I think she was looking at Ashton to be honest."

"Luke if you do not shut your mouth I will super glue that idiotic looking lip ring that you had to get to copy Try Hard, word for word and I'll rip it right off of your awkward little face!"

Surprised I looked up from my rather luster lacking Panda Express Kung pao chicken to where Michael was sitting across from me eating a Caltein bar.

Which finally after a week and a half was starting to add some flub to his otherwise rail thin body.

"I didn't drop out of school," Luke informed Michael with a mouthful of strawberry and banana smoothie.

"Not yet," Michael huffed, "But you have looking like a weirdo down to a fine science."

"Aw come on Michael," I sighed, "leave him alone,"

"What's it to you?" Michael laughed.

"He's not a massive dick face," Luke mumbled.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" Michael spat.

"Nope," Luke answered popping the p and smiling sweetly, "Nothing at all."

Giving him a look of disgust Michael shoved the rest of the caltein bar in his mouth before dropping the crumpled wrapper lazily to the floor.

"That's littering," I mumbled.

"Bite me," he replied with his mouth full rolling his eyes, before rising from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Calum asked, rising to his feet behind him.

"I need a suit," Michael sighed.

"Why?" Luke questioned.

"Because your idiocy is killing me and I want to look sexy at my funeral," he replied, before starting towards the suit store, leaving Luke, Calum and I to follow after him.

"I feel really bad for Mikey," Calum mumbled.

"Why because he's going straight to hell in a hand basket?" I asked.

"No!" Calum cried, "He's seemed... I don't know...."

"Bitchier then usual?" Luke cut in.

"Don't swear," I chided, smiling apologetically at a woman walking with her young daughter who shot us a disgusted look.

"Yeah Luke," Calum sighed, "it's not his fault."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean he's just seemed, I don't know, more on edge ever since you came along," Calum admitted, "now don't get me wrong, we all think you're great, but, you do hang out with Harry and Niall."

"What's wrong with that?" I demand, wondering if I was about to learn why Niall hated Michael's guts so much.

"Niall tried to join our band," Luke whispered, "But then he tried to call us a boy band and Michael wouldn't have it so he kicked him out."

"What's wrong with being a boy band?" I asked.

"Michael wants to be punk rock," Calum answered.

"What about you guys?" I questioned, "What do you want?"

"Donuts!" Luke cried, "Do ever get that feeling like man I could really go for a donut, but there aren't any so you're just stuck thing about donuts?"