Part Sixty-Nine

Guys, I'd just like to say in the beginning of the last chapter I said that they nicknamed Baby Charlie Minnie, I'm not sure where the confusion came from but anyway, prepare yourselves, this chapter is called, Plot Twist Apocalypse.

“My father shot that bear in the head on a trip to Canada, her two cubs too, they’re in my sister’s room.”

“You’re a monster!” Luke spat.

Chuckling, brad, shrugged, crossing over to a large desk and sitting down behind it.

“Um, Brad right?” I asked.

“It’s Bradley actually, but Brad sounds more sophisticated so let’s go with that.” Brad replied, propping his feet up, “You should know, I had like three classes with you.”

“Oh, sorry, okay Brad, where is Charlie?” I demanded.

“Who?” Brad asked, picking up a book of the desk and flipping through it before tossing it back.

“The love of my life!” Luke spat, eyeing Brad like he wanted to punch him, which I kind of did too after what he did to Destiny.

“You’re gay? I always assumed.” Brad replied.

“You know he’s talking Charlotte, don’t play dumb.” I grumbled.

“Ah, yes, her.” Brad chuckled, taking a sip from a Capri sun pouch which was sitting on the desk.

“Yeah her.” Luke said icily.

“She’s not here.” Brad replied.

“What do you mean she isn’t here?” I demanded.

“I mean the small Asian with the innocent eyes on the mouth I want to….. do things with isn’t here.”

“Cut the shit Brad.” Luke spat.

“What shit?” Brad asked, “You’re welcome to search the place but she ain’t here.”

“Well where is she?” I asked.

“The cemetery on fifth street.” He laughed.

“That’s not funny.” I spat, balling my hands into fists, “Either tell us where she is or we’re calling the cops.”

“Call them,” Brad laughed, “My Dad’s the chief of police.”

“Brad I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not, but she’s still a minor and so if you have her, that’s kidnapping.”

“Good thing I don’t have her then.”

“I swear to God Brad, I’m not a violent guy but I will break your face.” Luke warned, taking a tiny step closer to him.

“We’ll see about that.” Brad laughed, “Boys, come in here please!”

Suddenly the door behind us and the rest of Brad’s little minions sauntered in.

“You know Connor, James and Tristan.” Brad said lazily, “Boys, you remember Luke and Ashton.”

“Of course.” Connor laughed, “They’re friends of Destiny’s brother.”

“Don’t. Talks about Destiny.” I said through gritted teeth.

“How’s her face healing up?” Tristan asked.

Wanting to kill him I started forward however Luke reached out and grabbed me.

“Bring it!” Connor laughed, removing a pocket knife from his pocket and twirling it around.