Party Ninety-Four

“Well if it isn’t the love birds.”

“Aye, look it’s the happy couple.”

“Morning Dashton.”

“Did it get kinky?”

“You wear a rubber?”

“Any love bites?”

“You two have fun?”

Ignoring the laughter and questions being pelted our way, Destiny and I made our way to our usual table where we ate in the conference room every morning, where Jess, Calum, Charlie, and Luke were sat.

“Well if it isn’t the horn dogs, how was it?” Calum asked conversationally, taking a sip from his coffee.

“Good,” I mumbled, sitting down.

“So give us the deets!” Harry cried, joining our table with his bagel, “Which hole did you use, did you do any oral? Were you safe, obviously Liam told us the condom story already… Did you get nasty with it or are you both kind of vanilla with it, Des you seem vanilla but I can see that kinky glint in your eye and Ashton, whooo boy, I bet you know how to pound a motherfucker!”

“Um, we did it normal,” Destiny said slowly.

“So no anal?”

“Um, no.” I answered.

“I’m summing that means neither of you ate ass?”

Snorting Jess did a spit take, spewing juice across the table.

“I’ll take that as a no,” Harry mumbled, “What about the old p and v, either of you taste any of that? Did you try Ashs’s Lolly Des?”

“Harry!” Jess laughed, smacking him.

“Okay, okay,” he chuckled, “Sorry.”

Destiny took a small sip of her juice.

“So how many rounds did you guys go?”

“Harry!” I cried.

“Alright, alright,” he replied, holding his hands up, “Can’t a guy wonder?”

Rolling her eyes, Destiny took the bagel from his hands and took a bite.

“Hey!” he cried, “You know what, on second thought, you’re probably after your wild kinky sex you’re keeping so secretive, eat up.”

Her mouth full, Destiny turned to punch him however froze as the door to the room swung open revealing Michael, holding the biggest bouquet of flowers I had ever seen in one hand and his guitar in the other.

“Well damn,” Harry muttered, “I can’t even get a a fucker to stay for breakfast.”

His cheeks the same hue of purple as hi hair, Michael walked to the center of the room and climbed up on top of an empty table.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Niall demanded.

“You’re going to fall.” Liam sighed.

“Says the dude who stood on a roof drunk.” Michael snapped, before clearing his throat, “I have something to say.”

“Obviously.” Zayn muttered.

Michael shot him a look of disgust before turning to face our table. Setting the flowers down, he took a deep breath, and then to my surprise started to sing.

“Beauty queen of only eighteen, she, had some trouble with herself. He was always there to help her, she, always belonged to someone else. I drove for miles, and miles and wound up at your door. I’ve had you so many times, but somehow I want more.”