Part Forty-One

"I ship it."

"I ship it harder then my parents."

"It's my OTP."

"I love them so much."

"They're so cute together."

"Oh my God I Titanic them."

"I will die if they don't admit they're in a relationship."

"I swear to God I'll kill myself if they aren't a thing."

"I'll kill my Mom if this isn't real."

"They're my OTP if they aren't real I'll put my cat in the blender."

"Larry for life."

"I can't do this."

Sitting on Destiny's bed and braiding her hair, something I learned after years of helping Lauren with her hair in the morning while Mom was at work, I looked over at Harry who was flopped on Michael's bed across from us, mumbling as he scrolled through his twitter feed.

"What's wrong?" Destiny questioned, her face, after three days, still noticeably bruised."

"This Larry bullshit!" Harry cried, "He's a dick and millions of girls think he's some sort of Prince Charming!"

"Why don't you tell them the truth?"

"And have management rip off my fingernails and shove them up my ass no thank you."

Frowning slightly, I backtracked, unbraided a twisted portion of Destiny's hair and starting again, "Don't you think that's a bit extreme?" I questioned.

"No." Harry sighed, "They've got a death grip on my balls man."

"What so you mean?" I asked.

Closing his eyes, Harry sat up and buried his face in his hands, "If I tell anyone I'm guy, I'm out of the band."

"What?" Destiny cried, "They can't do that!"

"They can and they are." He replied, "I have to have fake girlfriends and everything."

"That's not okay!" I cried, "You shouldn't have to hide you are, that's sick."

Letting out a humorless laugh Harry shrugged, "I'm getting Fro yo with one of the Jenner girls on Friday, I don't remember which one."

"That's not fair." Destiny mumbled.

"Tell me about it." Harry sighed, running his fingertips through his hair.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"It's not your fault." He replied, "I just..... Hate it. It's like what's the point of laughing or smiling or breathing if you're acting. I just want to be me you know?"

Feeling disgusted I opened my mouth to talk however was interrupted by the door flying open and hitting the wall as Calum and Michael walked in.

"Oh great, he's here?" Michael asked, eyeing Harry wearily.

"Michael stop benign a prick." Destiny sighed.

Giving Harry a disgusted look, Michael plopped down on the floor next to Destiny, who was between my legs, while Calum sat beside me on the bed.

"What is he doing in here?" Michael demanded.

"Nothing, I was just leaving." Harry snapped.

"Wait Harry, don't go." Destiny pleaded.

"No, it's fine." He sighed, "I have something I have to do anyway."

Nodding sadly, I watched as Harry shuffled out of the room before rounding on Michael.