Part Sixty Eight

Part 69 (*~ ^)

“Charlie?” I cried.

Stunned, Destiny, Calum and Michael turned to stare at me.

“Um, yeah.” Charlie mumbled.

“I thought you were dead!”

“It’s a long story.” She mumbled.

“Your Mom called us!” I cried, “She said you were…… God, why would she lie about that?”

“She hates me for what I did, she blames Luke. She didn’t want us to see each other anymore, so after I tried to…..you know….. she called you guys and said I…. I just find out I didn’t know! She told me Luke called her and said he never wanted to see me again!”

“He would never say that! He loves you! Do you know much that effected him?”

“I’m so sorry!” she said, starting to cry, “I wanna see him!”

“Well come back.” I replied.

“I can’t.” she whispered, “I don’t have a passport.”

“Well get one.”

“That’ll take like a month and I can’t do this without you guys, without Luke.”

“Okay, okay.” I sighed, “Don’t cry, and don’t do anything stupid alright? We’ll come to you.”

(^~^)

“You both have your passports?”

“Yes.”

“You’ll stay together?”

“Yeah.”

“You promise to call me as soon as you land?”

“Yes Mom.”

“Maybe I should go instead of Ashton.”

“And leave us with a baby I don’t think so!” Michael cried, struggling to both support Charlie’s, who we had dubbed Minnie, head, and keep her little black socks which matched her Sex Pistols oonzie on her feet.

“God this is a mess.” Liz sighed, “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with this.”

“I’ll keep an eye on Luke.” I assured Liz.

“I know you will.” She replied, “But what if they give you a hard time flying back with her.”

“She’s seventeen and I’m twenty.” I replied, “She’s a minor, as long as she has like I.D is should fine.”

“Maybe I should buy a ticket and go with you, Gemma can help out with Minnie.”

“Mom, yours will cost a fortune, we have a discount.” Luke sighed, “We’ll be fine.”

Looking like she wanted to press the issue further Liz sighed and nodded before hugging Luke.

“Just be safe, and try to use your brain okay?”

“I always use my brain.” He replied.

Sighing, she pulled away, “Ashton, watch him, please.”

“I’ve got him.” I replied.

“Bye Ash.” Destiny mumbled, hugging me tightly.

“I’ll be back tomorrow night.” I assured her, kissing the top of her head.

“I’m still going to miss you.” She sniffed.

“You can hang out with me.” Calum offered, putting an arm around her.