Part Eight

"You went to his house!" Niall shouted.

"Yeah," I mumbled, thinking about the burn book, which I had narrowly avoiding adding him too by saying I had to dig up more sort on him first to make it good.

"Did you meet the clifforconda?" Harry asked.

"The what?" I cried.

"His dad," Niall elaborated, "Rumor has it he owns the world record for world's biggest bing bong."

"Oh that, uh yeah.... It's kind of massive," I admitted.

"It wasn't always," Harry said, "Apparently after Michael's mom split he tried to over dose on male enhancement pills."

"Really?" I demanded.

"That's what Michael's ex said," Niall informed me, "I guess she was there when it happened."

"That's horrific," I mumbled.

"I'll says," Harry continued, "it's not a real wonder why he hasn't remarried, can you imagine what that thing would do to a woman."

"Too much information," Niall grimaced.

"It'd tear her in half," Harry continued.

"Jesus," Niall muttered, "You're making me sick."

"Sorry," Harry chuckled.

"So what else happened in the big red dog house?" Niall asked.

"Not much they just played FIFA," I informed him.

"That's it?" Harry questioned.

"Well there's was one other thing," I admitted looking out over the empty bleachers below us to the track where everyone else was running, us three being the only spectators watching after harry faked an Asthma attack, and Niall played up his numb knee.

"Do tell," Harry pried, taking a sip of his yellow Gatorade and making a face.

"They have this book," I said slowly, "Where they write mean things about everyone, they call it the burn book."

"Those dick heads," Niall spat, "Am I I'm it?"

"Nope," I replied quickly.

"Seriously?" Niall cried, "What tools."

"This makes me want to scalp that techno color haired freak even more then I usually do," Harry grumbled, "Of course we're not grand enough for this stupid book."

"They need to go down," Niall grumbled, "Hard,"

"How?" I questioned.

"Hit them where it hurts," Harry replied, "Girls."

-

I had never really payed attention to anyone in my math class besides louis who tripped me, Harry and Niall before. However today as I sat down Niall nodded his head in the direction of the door was a girl entered the room.

"That's Erin Samuels," Harry hissed, "Total babe, if I had to turn straight it'd be for her, voluntarily for Beyoncé of course but she's like a close sec....."

"Shut up!" Niall hissed.

Immediately my palms began to sweat and I wondered how I hadn't noticed her before. She was petite with wavy brown hair, and a body that, I'm not gonna lie, could melt an igloo in January.

A slightly faded Nirvana shirt stretched over her rather impressive chest, paired with a pair of denim shorts and Keds, she wove through the sea of desks and to my utter surprise sunk down directly in front of me.

Immediately the overpowering scent of fabric softener and coconut wafted into my nostrils as I glanced at the back of her neck which was exposed seeing as her hair, which was pulled into a low ponytail was slug over her right shoulder.

"Good morning boys and girls!" Ms. Norbury greeted, "Please sigh and date the worksheets on your desk, today is October third."

"What do I do?" I mouthed turning to Niall.

"Ask for a pencil," he hissed.

"Play footsie on accident," Harry whispered.

"Lean forward and blow into her ear sensually," a small Asian girl behind me giggled.

"Do you mind?" Harry demanded.

"Sorry," she whispered, "I've been reading too many fanfics."

Rolling his eyes harry turned back to be, and opening his mouth prepared to speak then abruptly shut it, nodding in the girl's direction.

Turning back towards her I watched as she removed an earbud from her air, them so slowly she seemed to be moving in slow motion, or maybe that was just my nerves, she turned around to face me.

"Hi," she said sweetly.

"Hey," I replied, undoubtedly looking like a deer in headlights.

"What day is it?" She asked.

"October third," I spat back robotically.

"Thanks," she giggled before turning back in her seat, swishing her hair in my face, once again filling my nose with her addictive scent.

"That," Niall said with a smirk suddenly, "Is how we will bring down Michael."

"What do you mean?" I questioned still in a daze.

"As long as your beneath him your not a threat, but when you become competition, he'll crack."

"How am I going to be competition?" I questioned.

"Two words for you my friend," Harry chuckled, "Erin Samuels."