Part Nineteen

“This is it, this is the moment we’ve been waiting for our entire lives!” Niall gushed.

Rolling his eyes Harry flipped to the next page of the magazine he was reading, his legs crossed in a rather feminine manner putting his ailing brown boots, which looked like he had used them in place of toilet paper, on full display.

Next to him Zayn was texting his Mom, Liam was biting the skin on the side of his thumb, and Louis was listening to his eye ipod whilst humming ‘Hey There Delilah’ a song I recognized as Lauren’s favorite song as a baby.

“I’m like about to poop my pants man!” Niall muttered, “This is it.”

“Unless they buzz your ass,” Harry replied.

“No way,” Niall cried, “I have the x factor, I’m gonna be like big names I the world, like Beyonce and Justin Bieber is a perfect example.”

Next to me Harry choked on his spit, “You are never going to be the queen. That hot mess with a cough syrup addiction on the other hand…..maybe.”

“Bieber is a legend!” Niall argued.

“Keep telling yourself that,” Harry muttered.

“I’ve been compared to him a few times,” Niall us, “It’s not a bad comparison.”

“No because house egging, jail bird dip shits are who I look up to,” Harry replied.

“I want to sell out arenas and make an album and work with some of the best artists in the world,” Niall continued, choosing to ignore Harry.

“I just don’t want to get buzzed to be perfectly honest,” Zayn muttered.

“Same,” I mumbled, wishing I had not let Niall talk me into coming.

“I say we all ditch Bieber Boy over here and go to a movie or something,” Harry muttered under his breath.

“No way,” Niall replied, “If we want to take down Mi…..”

“Is this even about taking Michael down anymore?” Harry sighed.

“What do you mean?” Niall asked.

“I mean,” Harry replied, “I feel like you’re forgetting the mission and focusing more on the fact that the woman who’s posters you have all over your room will have her with her big, big, big balloons.”

“Oh jesus Niall," Louis moaned, flopping his head over onto Harry’s shoulder, “Did you drag us here just so you could see Katy Perry.”

“What, no, don’t be ridiculous!” Niall cried.

Suddenly a door swung open and a crying girl ran out.

“Leave while you still can!” she cried, “They’re not judges in there, they’re ass holes!”

My eyes widening and my heart sinking I watched as an overweight man stepped out, would the contestants 155204, 165616, 61898, 232677, 165998, and 142997 please come back stage.”

Feeling as if I might puke I rose to my feet and shaking like a Chihuahua in January followed the other boys to the back stage area.

“Alright,” the guy said holding a microphone, “Who’s first?”

“I’ll go!” Niall cried snatching the microphone, “Wish me luck lads.”

There was a collective mumble of what I suppose was supposed to be good luck,  and then the tiny blonde boy was on stage.

Biting my nails I waited for the buzzers to sound however to my surprise they didn’t and before I knew it Niall was running backstage grinning so wide the Joker would have been jealous.