Part Twenty-Six

Okay before I start I just have one thing to say.

#OnWednesdaysWeWearPlaid

Can we pretty please with cherries on top make that happen tomorrow, because tommorrow is wednesday?

I'll love you forever <3

Ok I'm going to shut up now.

“You know what I want to do?”

“Punch Niall in the throat?”

“No, I mean yes…. I mean violence really isn’t the answer.”

“What do you want to do Luke?” I laughed, turning to look at the large blonde boy balled up in the backseat of Harry’s car.

“I want to go on wipe out!” he replied.

“Oh my God!” Harry laughed.

“What?” Luke demanded.

“You? On wipe out?” Harry snorted, “You’d lose before it even started.”

“I would not.”

“Yes you would, you’d just lay in the pool at the bottom trying to float and watching everyone else.”

“I think I’d win,” Luke huffed.

“I think you’re delusional,” Harry replied.

“Omg!” Luke cried, “What even, am what, I’m so… ugh.”

“Are you alright back there?” Harry questioned, looking in the rearview mirror.

“I was trying to think of a comeback but I’m not sure what delliniall means.”

“What even?” Harry muttered, pulling into a neighborhood of smaller homes.

“Where are we?” Luke questioned.

“We’re almost there,” Harry answered.

“Is this the ghetto?” Luke pressed, “My Mom says I’m not allowed in the ghetto.”

“Luke I’m a fashion forward white gay twink and you and Ashton are about as flipping basic as they come. Why would we go to the ghetto?”

“I don’t know,” Luke mumbled.

“What’s the ghetto?” I asked.

“It’s where thugs live,” Luke answered, “And they won’t hesitate to pop a cap in your ass.”

“Ignore him,” Harry sighed, “Someone needs to monitor what kind of movies this kid watches.”

“You’re also allowed to color on the walls in the ghetto,” Luke continued, unaware that no one was paying him the slightest bit of attention, “And you can sag your pants there, and there’s rap and haunted houses and…..”

“Luke I don’t know whether to worry about you oh shake you so hard your brain tumbles back into place but you sound really freaking stupid, even for you,” Harry sighed, pulling into the driveway of a small, rather grungy looking one story house.

“Is this a crack den?” Luke whispered.

“It’s going to be,” Harry muttered, “When I crack your head open on the driveway.”

“What?” Luke questioned.

“Nothing,” Harry replied innocently, killing the engine.

I then watched as he got out of the car, opening the door for Luke since it was broken and only opened from the outside, which resulted in him falling out onto the pavement and fighting back tears over ripping his jeans and scraping his knee.