America x Germany: Meetings

Ludwig never thought it would come to this. How did this happen to him, the strictest and one of the most cold nations. How did he fall in love with such a child? Not to mention A GUY.

Ugh, he couldn't stop thinking about the stupid American. Those warm cheerful sky-blue eyes made him want to smile whenever he thought about them.

"NEIN!" He screamed, hitting the table with his fist (the table broke btw T^T, poor table).

Italy came running into the German's office in alarm.

He was sobbing hysterically. "WAAAAAAHHH! DOITSU, I HEARD A REALLY LOUD SCARY SCREAM!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!" The cried.

Germany just looked down. "Sorry to alarm you, Italia. That was me."

He stopped crying. "Ve? Are you mad? Did something happen?"

Germany sighed. "I just need to focus on mein work..."

"Ve..." Italy stood there for a minute. "Are you in love with a bella razagga?"

Germany spit out the water he was drinking, his face turned red.

"L-l-love?! No way Italy, don't be ridiculous!"

Italy giggled, running downstairs. "JAPAAAAAAAN! Germany likes someone!"

"ITALY!" Germany barked, his cheeks still flushed. "THAT'S TEN MORE LAPS!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

(At the meeting, the next day...)

The meeting was being held in San Fransisco.

Germany came early as usual, actually, he was the first nation there.

The second to come in was England, who was promptly followed by France, much to the Brit's loathing.

England tried to sit down, only to be forcefully pulled into a long kiss with the Frenchman. Germany allowed himself an eyebrow raise of amusement.

Soon, all the nations filed in and were seated. 

For a moment there was silence.

Germany cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention. "Alright, everyone. Today, our topic is world hunger. Who would like to present?"

Italy raised his hand.

"No, giving magical pasta to everyone is not a solid plan." The German added.

Italy whined, lowering his hand.

America raised his hand next, causing a certain Brit to scoff at him.

"Please, America, we all see how many burgers you eat; don't waste our time." England spat.

"But, I actually-" Alfred started.

"He has a point, Amerique." France cut him off.

"Oh, so you're on my side for once?" Arthur asked in genuine surprise.

"Ah, non, I disagree with both of you." He smiled.

"WHY YOU-"

That's when the fighting broke out.

England launched himself at France, accidentally kicking Sweden right in the face, causing a four way battle between France, Sweden, England and Finland.

Of course, then Denmark wanted to join him, this aggravated Norway enough to start choking him. "Stupid Dane." Norway sighed.

Prussia then tried to save Denmark, only to get stopped by Hungary and Norway.

You know what, I think you get where this is going.

Anyway, Germany glared at them all in disapproval, he didn't even try to break up the fight.

You see, Ludwig had trouble sleeping last night, thinking about a certain American.

Wait, Germany looked around in alarm. Where was America?

He got up from his seat.

Ugh, all the multi-language yelling was giving him a headache.

He excused himself from the meeting. It's not like was going anywhere.

Germany left the meeting room and saw a small courtyard close by. He walked there to find America sitting by himself on a bench, looking at the flowers, blushing slightly.

Germany looked closer at the flowers to see that they were blue cornflowers! (if I'm right, that's Germany's national flower, please correct me if I'm wrong)

His face turned red, he had to slap a gloved hand over his mouth to stop him from screaming in shock.

Luckily, America seemed not to notice.

Germany watched him sigh sadly, putting his face in his hands.

"Who am I kidding?" Alfred mumbled to himself, tears falling into his hands. "All the countries think I'm the same dumb American. There's no way he'd love me like I love him."

Germany's eyes widened, who was he talking about?!

"He's just so dedicated... smart, strong..." America blushed. "Extremely hot."

Germany didn't think America was dumb. He was smart, extremely talented, yet so young. He was a straight up prodigy.

America turned around red-faced, staring at the German.

Oh no... HE SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!

"You... really think that?" Alfred asked quietly.

Germany nodded, his face redder than Spain's prized tomatoes. "Ja."

"And..." America bit his lip. "You heard what I said about you?"

Wait, that was about HIM?! 

"J-ja."

"Um... Ludwig?"

"Ja?"

"I... really like you... like... love you."

Germany almost fainted from happiness.

"I don't expect you to feel the same way, but-"

"Ich leibe dich, Alfred."

America (being the melting pot of the world) was fluent in German. He knew what Ludwig said to him.

Germany walked over to the American, pulling him into a kiss. (Not a dirty kiss!)

The two happily wrapped their arms around each other, eventually breaking for air.

America smiled, nuzzling his head into Ludwig's shoulder. "I love you so much." He mumbled into his shoulder.

Ludwig hugged him tightly. "I love you, mein leibe." Ludwig whispered back.