Nyo!DenNor Steven Universe AU

*this is a continuation of the other Steven Universe One-shots*

*This is ocean jasper for all those who don't know what it looks like

Ellika (Nyo!Norway) hurriedly walked back outside, where her guard Freja (Nyo!Denmark) was waiting for her.

Freja was an ocean jasper. Ellika had tried to convince Anneli that she didn't need a guardian, but she had no chance of winning such an argument.

She didn't want to be shattered after all.

Freja was alright, most of the time. She was very passionate and energetic, which got on Ellika's nerves, she was also very openly protective of the stoic sapphire. Freja had light blue skin and long spiky white hair. She usually wore a turquoise uniform proudly displaying a blue diamond on her chest. She was so unpredictable, that she messed up Ellika's visions. 

If Ellika was honest, she was infuriated by the hyper jasper, but no amount of pleading made her diamond change her mind.

"Hey! Elli!"

Ellika snapped out of her thoughts. "As my guard, you address me with respect. My name is Ellika." The sapphire said coldly.

"Super sorry, El, but what were you talking to Blue about?"

"You never dress our diamond as 'Blue', only her sisters can do such things."

"Oh. Sorry, Elli, anyway, are you done for the day? Can we go have fun now?" Her light pink eyes glittered in excitement.

Ellis sighed. "As a sapphire, I see what is to come. I always have more to do."

Freja pouted, her eyes shining with disappointment. "Oh... that's cool, I guess, what do we get to do next?"

Ellika paused for a moment. "... We go check on the rubies."

Freja scowled. "Oh come on. I hate the rubies. They're always hitting on you."

"It is my job. Are you suggesting I go complain and risk us both getting shattered?"

"You know what? Never mind. I love rubies." She laughed nervously. She knew from Ellika that Blue Diamond was to be pressured for stricter policies soon.

They walked to the warp in silence. Ellika was a little confused, Freja kept her arm around the small gem protectively, like someone was planning on ambushing them.

They arrived in a large airy room The rubies stood in a (not very orderly) line.

"All right, listen up!" The jasper boomed. "No one touches my sapphire, got it?!"

"Freja! Hush!"

One of the rubies snorted. "What makes her yours? You're just a jasper."

"I love her!" Freja yelled.

Silence.

Ellika felt her cheeks grow warm. "Freja... maybe we should... talk."

Freja gulped. "O-of course, Ellika."

The walked back out into the hall.

"So what did you-"

Ellika pressed her cool blue lips on the jasper's. Suddenly, everything became light.

Freja opened her eyes and looked down in alarm.

"Ellika! Where are you?! What-"

Freja felt her hand move to her chest. "I'm right here." Ellika whispered.

Then it hit them.

"Wait... we... fused?"