"Sometimes, when it's mot me and when Amber gets on the bus. That's funnier." I reply.

"Oh, that is the best. Should we do it today?" She asks.

"I don't think she will be coming in today. She went pretty hard last night." I say. Instantly regretting mentioning last night. Ali's face dropped. If only for a split second.

"Well, you know how she is, always going to hard." She says cheerfully.

The bus ride went faster than usual being able to skip Ambers stop. She was the only one to ever go to it. Finally arriving at school, I am reminded of how much being hungover while here was terrible. My head was pounding with every footstep. People greeting each other asking about their weekend was just painful. My head was actually killing me. I began groaning in pain without realising. Ali just looks at me with a grin.

"Who have you seen? Is it still Aiden?" She asks laughing.

"My god, do you have to live through me?" I exclaim.

"No, but it's fun to see your reaction whenever I mention him." She starts laughing. "Anyway, why were you groaning?"

"I have a killing headache. I drank too much, and Natalie doesn't know I went out." I tell her.

"That's what you get when you go out drinking the night before school." She says.

"Yeah yeah I know." I groan.

Walking over to the one of the two classes that we share we run into our group of friends.

"Hey, Ashley, where is Amber? Did she go too hard last night?" Jade asks me.

"What do you expect? It's Amber." Ali fills in before I even open my mouth. We all just laugh, last time we were at a party Amber drank so much that she didn't even remember anything from the night before. She also didn't make it to the toilet on multiple occasions the next day. We have all teased her endlessly.

I grimace as another wave of pain hits my head. I have never had a headache this bad.

"When are you guys ever going to learn, drinking the day before school?" Lilly says walking up to us.

"I didn't even drink that much!" I defend.

"Your face says otherwise, you looked like you had been stabbed." She fires back. Lilly was the one who cared about her school work too much. She would always push us to our limits.

"My head is hurting so much but I swear to god I didn't drink much." She just looks at me in a way that makes me feel like I've done something wrong.

"Sure, sure. I don't believe you." She says before walking away. I just shake my head.

"Over the top." I say to Ali and Jade. They just grin at me. I join in and soon we were laughing our heads off.

RING RING RING

"Shit, my class is over the other side of the school. Catch ya later!" Jade yells out as she begins her run over to her class. We all just continue laughing at her. Up until we have to enter the class that was right next us.

"Argh, we have Ms Montgomery this year. Do you remember her from last year?" I ask Ali.

"Was she the one that would constantly give you detentions for doing nothing?" She enquires.

I only nod my head. Only to suck in a breath of air as a wave of pain hits me.

"Is it your headache?"

"Yeah, I didn't even drink that much, Amber made me drive her home before walking back myself." I say. She just grunts.

"Anyway, time for our favourite class!" She says sarcastically. I groan. I haven't looked at my timetable, but I knew from her reaction that it was maths. It was always maths. The one good thing was that it was in the same class as rego.