‧₊˚Taekook||I A Monstwr||Pt.1‧₊˚

Start from the beginning

"Let's get you cleaned up" Jungkook said picking Hobi up and taking him to the bathroom where the medical kit was.

Jungkook gently started to wipe the blood away from the littles nose and wiped his tears as well.

While Jungkook was attending to Hobi Taehyung became scared of himself. He didn't want to hurt anyone. Especially his daddy. He now viewed himself as a little monster that was bad to be around people he knew and loved.

He thought it would be best if he ran out the house. And that's what he did. He thought if he went to the doctors he could get this to stop.
While walking and running sometimes he got lost.

Jungkook hadn't realised the front door slightly open.

"Do you want to watch cartoons?" Jungkook asked and Hobi nodded excitedly.

He gave Hoseok the control and he started to look for his favourite cartoons. Jungkook thought this would be a good time to go talk to Taehyung. He thought that the little might be in the bedroom but there was no sigh of him. He checked every room and nothing. He looked towards the door and saw that it was slightly open.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook said worriedly.

He ran to the phone and called Seokjin.

"Hey Kookie" Jin greeted on the other line.

"J-Jin can you come and look after Hoseok? Something happened and Taehyung's ran out and I need to go find him" Jungkook said trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I'll be there in two minutes" Jin said and then hung up.

He wasn't lying when he said he would be there in two minutes. When he arrived he told a Jungkook to go and so he did. He ran out the door and started thinking of all the places that Taehyung would go.

It took s good hour to go to all the places he could think of. His last destination was the park and still no sigh of the little.

"Excuse me, I don't supposed you've seen my boyfriend anywhere have you?" Jungkook asked this lady that was sat on a bench watching her kids play on the climbing frame.

"Do you have a picture?" She asked and Jungkook nodded pulling his phone out and unlocking it.

He found the most recent picture of Taehyung he had and showed it to her.

"Yeah, I saw him earlier he was crying really hard, I tried asking if he was alright but he just ran away, I last saw him in that direction" she pointed.

"Thank you so much for your help and he didn't mean to run away, he's a little you see" Jungkook explained and she nodded.

"I hope you find him soon" she smiled before Jungkook thanked her and started running in that direction.

He ran down the street advising people as he could and soon enough he saw a figure on a bench. As he got close he saw that it was Taehyung. His knees were up to his chest and light sobs came from him.

"Baby, what's wrong" Jungkook asked, he knew exactly what it was but just wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything else bothering him.

"D-Daddy need to stwy away from TweTwe because I a monstwr" Taehyung sobbed harder and started to move away from Jungkook.

His heart broke hearing what Taehyung was saying about himself. He moved closer to the little and hugged him even though he tried to get away.

"N-No daddy, I no want hurt you" Taehyung cried more but stopped trying to get out of Jungkook's hug.

"Baby your not a monster, your no where near one. It's not your fault alright, you have to promise daddy that you won't say that about yourself alright, I love you so much baby and I always will" Jungkook was on the verge of tears, not wanting Taehyung to view himself like that.

"B-But I-I, hwrt Hobi" Taehyung's cries softened a bit.

"Baby, it's not your fault, it's that old stupid caregiver you had. Why don't we go home and cuddle while watching sow Disney movies" Jungkook suggested and Taehyung nodded.

"O-Okay, I wove you dada" Taehyung said snuggling his face into his daddy's chest.

"I love you too baby" Jungkook smiles quickly wiping his almost falling tears and picked Taehyung up.

He carried him all the way home and once they were home he saw that the house was empty. There was a note on the side from Jin.

'Yoongi and Jimin picked up Hoseok so I left and locked the door as well. Text me when you find Taehyung so I don't keep worrying, I also needed to go because Namjoon wouldn't stop calling making sure I was alright^^
-Jin'

Jungkook smiled and placed Taehyung on the sofa, he got a fluffy blanket out and placed it still folded next to Taehyung.

"Do you want daddy to run you a bath?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook went to the bathroom and started to run the little a bath. Jungkook noticed that the little hadn't really spoken since they got back.

"Tae, your baths ready" Jungkook shouted.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 08/12/2018
Edited: —/—/——