Chapter 38: Family Reunion (Adara)

Dylan and I had lost Lena after the first attack, so we decided to head to Dylan's house since it was nearby. 

"It's not much, me, my father and Damian live here... oh and her" Dylan sighs.

"Who?" I ask.

"Poppy Angel" He spits.

"Who's she?" I ask.

"Some hooker that fell in love with my dad" Hw grunts "she's younger than Damian".

"What happened to your mother?" I ask.

"She... she died giving birth to me" He shares.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I apologize. I shouldn't pry into his life.

"Dad?" Dylan calls.

"Dylan!" He big and burly man opens the door.

"Get in, quick!" The man orders.

I quickly follow him in.

We sit on a couch, opposite Dylan's dad, and a younger woman that I assumed was Poppy. 

"Who's this, your girlfriend?" The man grunts. "I'm Tony, Dylan's dad.

"She's Adara Wilks, the half-sister of Sienna Stark." Dylan shares.

"What did you say?" Tony barks at Dylan.

"Sienna is here, and she is running around the city with Damian" Dylan explains.

"This-this isn't good" Tony sighs.

"What is it honey?" Poppy pouts.

"Not now Poppy, keep Adara entertained, I need to show Dylan something" Tony explains, getting up from the chair.

I watched as Dylan and Tony exit the room.

"So Adara, do you have any cute brothers?" Poppy asks.

"What? No? Why are you asking, you are dating Dylan's dad" I shrug.

"Fiance, and besides, it's not like Damian and I haven't done anything. I'm surprised, the only guy in this family who doesn't want a piece of me is Dylan, I guess he found who he was looking for" She smirks.

"Dylan is my...half, quarter, step, something brother, we are related," I explain.

"Eh, the apocalypse is here, why don't you try it?" Poppy suggests "I'm gonna go make a coffee, want one?" She asks.

I shake my head. This was all too weird.