Chapter 21: The Complications of Love (Dylan)

(A/N: This chapter contains borderline smut...it may be a little more fluff, but you've been warned)

 Adara came running back without Brooke.

"Where is Brooke?" I ask.

"Zombies got her!" Adara explained.

"Oh god no" I sniff.

"It's okay" Adara comforts, hugging me. "Where are the others?" She asks.

"Down at the creek, making out" I sigh.

"I regret asking now" She giggles.

I smile. No Dylan, this is not happening again! This was the same feeling I felt with Kate... and Sam and they are dead now. But should I deny love, I mean, I'm gonna die soon, so why hold back?

I kiss her.

At first she seems a bit concerned, but she acknowledges her acceptance but slipping in her tongue. It was warm, but felt nice. She slid her hands under my shirt, it was comforting to have warm hands on my chest. We pulled apart the kiss as she took my shirt off. I was exposed. She took her shirt off... and to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra. I found myself staring.

"Are you just gonna stare at them?" She asks ever so sweetly.

"It's just... I haven't seen any outside of a computer screen" I admit.

"It's okay" She smiles, bringing me in for a hug. It was a strange feeling having her so close to me, whilst we were but semi naked.

"I'm sorry" I say, pulling away. "I can't do this... not here... not now" I sigh.

"I don't mind" She smiles, putting her shirt back on.

"When you're ready" She laughs. "Let's go find the others" 

"Okay" I smile, putting my shirt on.

We head down to the creek and Todd and Lena were on the creek bed completely naked.

"Umm... we should go" I say.

Adara let's out a small giggle. "Yeah, you're right"