Chapter 30: Map of Mysteries (Damian)

I watched my brother and his 'friend' enter my makeshift home. I was almost too concerned with showing my brother the map I found, to notice his bloody shirt. But it seemed okay, so I didn't bring it up. Rule #1 of being a Dunkle, don't ask if we are okay. At least, that's what Dad would say if he was here.

I take out the map and place it on the small wooden table that is in the centre of the room.

I saw both of their eyes light up.

"So I have an idea of what's on this map. There are 4 places marked with big red circles. The waterfall, the school, the cave and the power station. I haven't been able to explore these, mainly because the military is blocking my path, and I really don't want to work with them. But you two, you could" he says.

"We are..." Lena begins "well not anymore, the base was overrun. There is no-one there" she says.

"Perfect!" I smile "the three of us can go look at these locations" I say.

"Why do we need to go with you?" Dylan asked.

"If I am correct, this map leads to powerful things that will help defeat Sienna" I explain.

"I want that bitch dead!" Dylan shares. "I'm in!"

"Alright, I will help too" Lena agrees.

"Great!" I smile. "Let's go"