Combat (part 4) - Winter Soldier

"I don't think I've seen you around here before." Steve says as he helps you make a coffee.

"Uh-yeh. I'm Pierce's new assistant." You smile up at him and he nods.

"It's nice meeting you...?" He raises a brow and you slightly jump once you realise what he was asking for.

"Keisha, my names Keisha... Jones, Keisha Jones." You clear your throat and he smiles. "You are?" You ask for his name and he looks at you confused.

"You don't know who I am?" You shake your head, liar.

"Nope." He smiles and you take the cup from his hand.

"I'm Steve Rogers." He goes to shake your hand before realising your hands were full. "Oh, sorry." He takes his hand away and you laugh.

"It's alright." He was sweet, you don't understand why Pierce would want him dead.

"I hope to see you around again, Keisha." He beams at you.

"Same for you." You smile before leaving, you arrive in Pierces office after asking a few times for directions. "Got the coffee." You place the cup on his desk and he doesn't even acknowledge that you were there.

"How did it go?" He asks still having his eyes glued to his computer screen.

"What?" You ask slightly confused.

"Steve." Your eyes widen.

"How?" He looks up at you and you realise. "That's why you wanted me to go get you a coffee." You plonk down onto a chair and look up at the ceiling.

"Look whose finally catching on." He scoffs and you groan.

"What am I suppose to do now?" You ask slightly bored.

"Go find him. I don't need you right now." He types on his keyboard and you look at him.

"What makes you think he'd want to talk to me?" You raise a brow and he glares at you.

"Didn't he say 'I hope to see you around again'?" Your eyes widen.

"You're spying on me aren't you?" Rolling your eyes you stand up.

"Before you leave." He opens his drawer and takes a small black shiny rectangle about the size of his hand. "If he asks for your phone number." He hands it over to you.

"What is it?" You examine the small thing to see buttons lining the side and one on the front.

"It's a phone. How do you not know what it is?" He squints his eyes and you press the button on the front screen to see it light up.

"They never let us have things like this." You look at the screen closely. "How do you use this?" He gets up from his chair and walks around the table towards you.

"Just memorise this number and you should be fine." He points at a small number near the top of the screen after he tapped on an app.

"Alright." You read over the number multiple times before you walk out of the room. You were stopped in your tracks when you hear Pierce call out.

"Training room, five floors down, turn left then right and through the double doors." You pop your head around the door to see him typing away at his keyboard.

"Thanks?" You mumble slightly confused. You continue to read over the number before you reach the elevator, you get in and press the button five down like he said. "292 536 5137" You repeat over and over in your head before you finally remember. The doors open and you step out, left, you walk down a hallway until you hit the end. Right, you look for double doors but only see singles, bingo, you smile to yourself as you stop in front of the double doors. You could hear the sounds of deep punches against a punching bag, you step inside and slowly close the door. There he was, your target, Steve Rogers. Blonde hair, blue eyes, originally from Brooklyn, Captain America. You walk closer to him but keep your distance; he stops and freezes still, cocking his head slightly to the side he looked at you with the corners of his eyes.