Secrets - Peter Parker

You've been dating Peter for a whole year now and you thought it was about time he was able to meet your father, Tony Stark. You never told anyone he was your father, you liked it that way, whenever your friends asked to come over and hangout you'd always go to Clint's farm, he was always like an uncle to you; he may not be an uncle by blood but he's like family. Your dad kept you quiet from the press for a reason, when you were little you were targeted by one of your dads enemies, they kidnapped you as a baby and injected you with different serums. When your father finally found you, you were almost dead. Through the years you've gotten better but there's one thing that hasn't changed, your powers. You could manipulate sound waves and turn invisible whenever you wanted, nobody except your family and the avengers know this.

You've wanted to tell your best friend and boyfriend for ages but never had the guts to, you were finally going to tell Peter who your father was and confess your powers to him. You asked him the night before if he would like to come home with you to meet your parents and he agreed. You were walking down to the kitchen when you saw a note on the counter, you walk towards it and read it. 'Hey bean, your mother and I had a last minute meeting to attend to so Happy won't be able to drive you to school today, you're allowed to take one of the cars as long as you're responsible. Love, Dad.' You place the note back on the counter and walk to the fridge to grab a quick breakfast, you get a tub of yogurt and plop some into a bowl accompanied with sliced bananas, strawberries and a bit of jam and oats.

Once finished you walk downstairs and towards your dads workshop, you type in the code and the door unlocks. You walk over to one of his drawers and take a car key out, you press the button and the lights to a white Tesla light up. You walk over to it and hop in the drivers seat, you start the car up and begin to drive. You eventually make it to school, driving through the parking lot to look for a space students continued to stare. After finding a parking space you got out of the car and grabbed your bag, you locked it and started to walk to the front of the school.

"Since when did you own a Tesla?" MJ, your best friend asks.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." You smirk at her and she scoffs. You both walk inside the building to find Peter and Ned talking at their lockers.

"Hey losers!" MJ smiles and they turn around to look at you both. Peter looks you in the eyes and smiles, you smile back and walk up to him; giving him a kiss on the cheek you give him a small hug and slowly step back.

"How was your weekend?" He asks you and you shrug.

"It was ok, same as every weekend. Homework." You roll your eyes and he chuckles.

"Yeh, same here." He sighs and you swallow the lump that was forming in your throat.

"Are you still down for meeting my parents this afternoon?" You say quietly to him.

"Yeh, I'm ok with it as long as you are." He smiles and you smile back at him.

"Ok good. I also have something to tell you then as well." He nods and the bell rings.

"I'll see you at lunch?" He raises a brow and you giggle.

"Of course dummy." You give him a small peck before going your seperate ways.

"Y/N! Wait up!" MJ calls out behind you. She catches up to you and you open your locker door. "Did you do the homework Mrs. Lockman gave us?" She asks as she gets her books from her locker that was directly next to yours.

"Yeh. Let me guess. You didn't do it?" You smirk at her and she shrugs innocently.

"I had better things to do." She says in defence.