Combat - Winter Soldier

You woke up to yelling, your wrist was cuffed to the frame of your metal bed. A soldier was unlocking the cuffs and yelling at you to wake up, the cold stunned your body but you ignored it. Today was the one thing you were worried about for the first time, it was the day you'd meet The Winter Soldier. He was to train all of you, hand on hand combat. You've only ever heard stories of him that let alone left shivers down your spine.

You quickly got up and obeyed their orders, you tie back as much hair as you can and change into more comfortable clothes. All of the girls including you line up for breakfast, the same small piece of bread and a glass of water. You'd think they'd feed their assassins better but that was the hard truth, they didn't care if you lived or died.

Once you've finished your meal you walk off with the others towards the training room, you can see multiple people dressed in dark clothing through the doors small windows. You all line up in front of two soldiers who are at least 3 metres in front of you, your heart beats fast; though you were trained not to feel emotion there was just that small part of you still fighting back. You only ever knew this as your home, as you grew up here since a baby. You didn't know your parents, you were continually told that they abandoned you; you didn't want to know them or see them ever for the rest of your life. Your mind quickly snaps back to everything in front of you when the soldiers begin to move around, you watch them closely as they walk past everyone and they take a closer look at them. One stops in front of you and you stare into their eyes.

"You." You look at them confused then to your instructor who would usually train all of you, she nods her head at you from her position near the door. The soldier steps back and you take a cautious step forward, you slowly walk onto the mat slightly confused of what's going on. You look at the girls behind you to see their eyes plastered towards the corner of the room, your eyes slowly turn to see someone walking your way from the shadows. His clouded eyes meet with yours and you gulp, his hair was long with parts in the front slightly shorter than the others. His clothes were tightly harnessed around him like he was a wild animal trying to be tamed, you knew it was him, you knew it was The Winter Soldier. Part of you wants to jump out the large window and part of you wants to stay, you're curious, being curious is not good for an assassin. He stands 3 metres in front of you and you look into his eyes with no emotion. You were good at that, no matter how much emotion was showing inside of you, you were always able to hide it.

"Begin." Your instructor says and you can feel eyes locked on you, he comes at you and you dodge his punch to the right and elbow him in the back. He growls when he stumbles slightly and turns back to you, he goes at you again, you dodge his punches and kicks before he grabs your wrist when you tried to punch him. You're taken off guard and he knees you in the stomach, you yelp and yank your wrist free of his tight grasp. You jump in the air and spin kick his face, he slightly stumbles and touches his cheek, a bit of blood showed itself and your heart skipped a beat. You may have thought that you weren't going to get out of this perfectly untouched before, but you were now sure you were definitely going to get hurt badly from the look he gave you.

He charged at you and went to kick you, you blocked it and grasped his ankle, you elbowed his knee and you heard a gasp escape his lips as you stepped back, he groaned and held his knee as he slightly limped towards you. He threw a punch and you could see he was off-balance, you grab his right hand and twist it, you spin and latch your legs around his neck and flip him to the floor with as much force as you could. You let him go before spinning around and tightly wrapping your arm around his throat, you could feel his neck move as he tried to breathe.

Something cold touches your arm and you look down to see a metal hand grasp your arm near your elbow, your eyes widen as the hand squeezes tight. You let go of him and knee him in the head to get him to let go of you, he doesn't let go of you but he turns around and tightens his grip on your arm. You yelp in pain as he crawls on top of you gripping you tighter, pain flys through your body and you try to keep your emotions in by keeping your mouth shut but muffled screams escape your lips. He let's go of you and you hold your arm to your chest and gasp, your eyes go wide when his fingers latch around your neck. Your body warms up and your lungs start to clench together and ache as the oxygen is sucked from your body.

"Let... go... of me!" You try and yell at him but you were only able to breathe out those words. His eyes were lifeless with no emotion, he snarled at you and your hands migrated to his body trying to push him off but he was too heavy. Your eyes were hurting and you could feel your blood boil, you quickly knee his crotch and he yelps and rolls off of you. You roll away from him and try to catch your breath as you prop yourself up and face the floor, you start to cough harshly and your breathing was short and sharp.

"That's enough." You hear your instructor's voice crack through the silence of the room, you roll onto your back and hold your arm close to your body. You feel arms wrap around you before you're pulled up onto your feet, you look around to see all of the girls lifeless faces. The Winter Soldier got up slowly and glared at you with his misty eyes.

"I believe that's enough for today." A mans voice echoes through the room, you look towards the man who was dressed in a grey suit. Pierce. He was the one who found you as a baby, he would at times act like a father towards you. You look him in the eyes and his face has no emotions. "We'll try again tomorrow." He looks at the guards that were holding you in place and they drag you away, you try and fight back but everything was turning dark before you knew it, the world went pitch black.