The Lovely What

•Carson•

He kissed me.

And I kissed back!

Not to mention it was the best kiss I've ever had.

The only kiss I've ever had.

Ohmygod I can't stop kissing him! Pull away Carson, pull away! If I don't pull away now there will be a mess.

A big mess.

I feel a weird feeling in my stomach. I feel hope and right now, I want a mess, for once in my life I want something. I feel like I need this. I need Kian, I need to kiss him, I need love.

I need love.

I pulled away and Kian frowned, I smiled.

"Kian, thank you for being here" He looked down.

"I would hate myself if I wasn't, but um, the kiss. Look Carson I don't know if you feel the same way but I like you! I like you a lot! And there's something about you that makes me want to go for it, to follow my heart! I know I'm just babbli-" I cut him off.

"Oh shut up and kiss me" I grab the back of his neck and crash his lips onto mine.

Sparks!

Wow, when was the last time I felt like this? Oh yeah never. Maybe all the tears and all the pain will end.

I'm getting ahead of myself right now. Here's what will really happen: I will love Kian to death, he'll cheat on me or something and I'll be devistated like I was with Andrew.

Ew that jerk. Ughh see I start with making out with Kian and now I'm talking about Andrew.

"Carson?" Aww Kian is so cute.

"Yeah?" I smile at him.

I'm such a hopeless romantic!

Haha pathetic.

"The doctor wants to talk to you, so I have to leave for a minute" He stands up and kisses my forehead.

"Miss Shayford? I'm glad to see your awake, but I'm afraid we have to keep you here overnight and make sure your stable" He flashes a smile, writes something on his clip board and leaves.

"How did it go?"Kian walks in and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I have to stay overnight" I sigh.

"Oh well I'll stay with you" He grabs my hand.

"No, it's okay" I looked down at our hands.

"But I want to stay Carson. I want to stay with you" He leaned in and kissed me.

Is this really happening?

I smile, because it is.