Acception or Rejection

•Carson•

Honestly, I shouldn't have come back. I regret it, a lot. It was just the heat of the moment, you know? But now that I think about it, Kian would've moved on and found another person to kill as well as the other guys. I would've been with my family, and I would've been happy, for once.

Now that I think about it, whats Kian's deal? I mean he kills my family, kidnaps me, let's me stay in his home, tries to break into my house, saves me, and chased the ambulance! I don't get it!

Oh well!

What's done is done. I'm stuck here! I'm stuck with Kian.

I'm laying down and I hear the stupid heart monitor, it's so annoying. I can't speak or move or even open my eyes though.

This sucks.

Just then I hear the door open, who is it? Oh my god! It's him! He's gonna kidnap me again. I try to scream for help or open my eyes or something, but I can't.

Then I hear his voice, but what I hear isn't what I expected.

"Carson, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault, I should've left you alone. I hate when your sad, I hate seeing you cry. I'm sorry! I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to you. But I couldn't stay away because your the best thing that's ever happened to me. I just, Carson, I'm in love with you and I always will be" Are you kidding? He's so bipolar! One minute your trying to kill me and the next your saving me and telling me you love me.

I'm so confused! What the hell! Why did I come back this stupid place! God! Get up!

Then he grabs my hand and lays on my stomach and I feel tears. Wait is he crying? But he wouldn't cry if he was-

It's not him.

Kian is not him.

I can't take this! It's so confusing! I want my family! Get up right now Carson!

I want to go back.

I want to go back!

"I want to go home!" My eyes shot open! I can talk again!

"Carson!" Kian yelled as he shot up.

What he did next shocked us all, but I kinda liked it.

I actually loved it.