Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Cameras, Couches, and Cooks

•Carson•

"Can I come in?" I sat up and looked around, I'm in a guy's bedroom. What happened!

"Um, sure?" The door slowly opened and Connor walked in.

"Is this your room?" I released a nervous laugh as he nodded. So, Connor has really good taste.

"The guys should be up any minute, I'm warning you that they're very loud. I figured it'd be better to wake you up now." He smiled and handed me swear pants and a tee shirt.

"Wait if I slept in your room, then where did you sleep?"

"On the couch. Don't worry Carson, I'm not a douche bag." I let out a giggle which turned into a hysterical laughing fit. Connor smiled before laughing with me, he must be proud to have made me happy.

"Kian! Where's Wishbone?!" We stopped laughing and Connor motioned that the guys were up.

I like Connor, a lot.

"I'll let you get to it. By the way, Jc always makes pancakes on Saturday mornings." Connor shut the door and left me to think about food. It sickened me.

I put the tee shirt and sweatpants on, they were extremely comfortable compared to my clothes.

As I was walking out of Connor's room, I realized how out of place I was. I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be in Connor Franta's clothes.

"Carson! Pancakes are ready!" Sam yelled up. I frowned, the smell was traveling through out the house. Here goes nothing!

I opened Connor's door and wandered down a long hallway until I found their stairs.

"Carson, there you are! I was just coming up to get you!" Kian smiled at me and I smiled back at him. He reached his hand out to me an I took it.

"C'mon, we've all missed you." He led me to a room full of cameras, couches, and cooks.

----------------------------------------------

Kill em bae! Okay so my friend wrote this chapter, I just edited it so shoutout to Kylie! Her books amazing, check it out!

So, her outfit is a black sundress with daisies on it, cute right?

Alright guys it's like two in the morning and I'm tired af, lol.

Ily<3