Chapter 5

Chapter 5: New Faces and New Places

•Carson•

"Where am I?" I turn my head, I was in a room, panic takes over as I jump up and run to the door.

It was locked.

My head turned back and forth as I searched for another exit. The room started spinning and turning colors.

"Carson, remember me?"

I jump up. It was a dream, thank god. I can see my chest going in and out so I must've been having a total panic attack. I look around and I'm not in a backyard anymore.

There were 6 boys in front of me, oh my god, no way, one of them is that Trevor kid! I'm silent, I can't speak. Are these his friends? How did they find me? Why are they so cute?

Stop it Carson.

Andrew. Fat. Dark hole. Depression. Pain. Darkness. Hopeless. Stupid. Pathetic. A mistake.

Those are words that I felt when I thought of falling for someone again.

"Is she okay? She's probably some stupid fan that's acting to get attention. Stop Ricky, she was like this last night!

That's her?" This whole conversation as I'm just staring at a wall like an idiot.

"She's awake!" Yelled one of the boys, snapping me out of my trance. All of their heads turn towards me at the same time.

Reality hits.

Who are they? I know Trevor, no I don't, I ran into him and he was creeping! I have to run, or I'm never escaping. No one will look for me. This is my one an only chance. The choice is clear.

Run.

I get up, regaining my balance for a moment. Then I take off. Running. Running. Running. And then I start hearing them screaming and running after me.

"Carson, stop right now! Carson Shayford! STOP!" That just makes me run faster and faster and faster.

I don't know what happened, one second I'm running for my life, the next I'm on the ground gritting my teeth in pain.

I twisted my stupid ankle. How will I get away now?

The answers simple, I can't.

That's when they catch up to me. Before I even start to speak I'm being carried by one of them back to their house. I keep my mouth shut, I don't want them to see me cry and think I'm weak.

I'm now in the house, along with the rest of them, the guy that carried me put me on the couch.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I scream, I was so scared I could barely breath. I hear laughing! They think this is a big joke!

Well, it's not a joke, and this definitely isn't funny.

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to the O2L house, Carson.

Dang she sassy af! Lmfao ohmygod...

Okay guys! Comment suggestions and vote!

Ily<3