20

Molly was now 7 months pregnant. Lyric was 6 months. It had been a long time since they had come up with their plan but they needed to have trust with Mr. Willing before they could go through it. He was starting to trust them more, once every now and again they were allowed in the garden. It was nice for all of the girls to get some fresh air. It was a change from the stuffy air inside.

When they were outside they would bask in the sun and swim in the pool. It was really peaceful outside. They could hear the chirping birds and the rustling of the wind through the trees. All you could see for miles were fields and forests. Mr. Willing would leave them outside for hours before making them come inside. Outside Molly though she could see a small village. Could it be Starling?

At dinner that night Mr. Willing wasn't there. He told them that he was going out on an errand. While he was gone the girls went through their plan again. They went through it until all of them knew it off by heart. After that they cleaned up and went to the the dogs. When they got to the dog room Dolly was led facing the wall whimpering. Mixed with her whines were the high pitched squeals of a litter of puppies. They are adorable, scrambling around looking for Dolly's nipples. They were a greedy bunch. Molly stood there in awe. The miracle. Dolly's whines didn't subside Lyric went to see if she was ok and discovered something horrible. There was a puppy stuck in her vagina. Olivia walked over and started to carefully pull the last puppy out. She managed to get it out, it was dead. There were 4 puppies that came out alive. An achievement even though they didn't help too much. But it they didn't get the final one out, Dolly would have died.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry again for short chapter.
Just kinda needed a spacer chapter.
Comment your opinions on this book.
Xx