7

What I think Caitlyn looks like
---------------------------------------------------------
Molly's eyes fluttered open to a different room to what she was used to. It wasn't her room in the attic but the ceiling was still slanted. The room had around 4 beds and 2 dressers. No one else was in the room but there must be others living here. Who was the girl who came over when she was on the floor?

As Molly's mind wandered the door crept open and a girl cautiously walked in. She say down on the edge of the bed and have Molly a reassuring smile.
"Hi, I'm Lyric. Mr. Willing told me to come tell you that you need to start doing jobs."
"I'm Molly. How long have you been here?" Molly asked, ignoring what Lyric said.
"A year I think. It's hard to tell time here."
"What does he want from us?"
"He wants different things from each person. He wants 4 girls at any time; a cook, a cleaner, a boss and a mother. The cleaner has to clean for 2-3 hours a day. The cook has to make all of the meals every day. The mother has to look after all of the girls children and the boss overlooks everything. You are the mother."
Molly didn't know what to say. She was the mother. Did any of the girls have children.
"There aren't any kids yet but the cook Olivia is going to give birth any day. That's why Mr. Willing got you. He needed a mother." Molly shook her head in disbelief. "I'm the boss. Caitlyn is the cleaner. I've been here the longest. You have to earn his trust before you can be the boss. I used to be the mother."
"Ok, what should I do now. The baby isn't born."
"Get used to it here. Learn to survive."