18

When Molly woke up she had to rush to the bathroom as otherwise she would of thrown up all over her bed. Everyone else was still asleep except for Lyric who was nowhere to be seen. After she had cleaned herself up Molly went looking for Lyric. She got downstairs and could hear Lyric in the other toilet vomiting. Molly knocked on the door before edging the door open to see Lyric with her forehead against the run of the toilet.
"Are you alright hun?" Molly asked tentatively .
"Yeah, I then no I might be pregnant too." Molly looked at her shocked .
"Really. I think there is a spare pregnancy test from when he bought some for me." Lyric nodded so Molly went and got one. It was another long wait for the pregnancy test to show the results. When it finally did Molly looked. Lyric was pregnant as well.Molly collapsed to the ground next to Lyric. They shed silent tears for each other. When they told him he was delighted. Mr. Willing demanded they have a feast that night. He said he would order in takeaway. They just had to make it through the day first.

When breakfast was finished they all cleared up before getting to work. Caitlyn did some cleaning while the others made some collars. The harsh labour left their fingers raw. Caitlyn joined in aftercare had finished cleaning and that's what they did until Mr. Willing got back. When he came into the kitchen there were 2 dogs with him. They were gorgeous English mastiffs. Their faces were filled with curiosity and love. Molly had fallen for them.
Mr. Willing soon decided to speak up, "This is Dolly." He pointed to the one on the left, " and this is Woody. They are the dogs I will breed from. Dolly is already pregnant at the moment. I told the seller I wanted to breed them, so he bred them before giving them to me. Molly, they are your responsibility. " Molly nodded and went over to take them off of him. After she had them she took them to the garden and got them some water. After that she fed them and left Dolly and Woody to do whatever they wanted.

Back in the kitchen Mr. Willing was ordering in Chinese. Molly loved Chinese. It was her favourite takeaway. Caitlyn and Lyric were playing a card game while Olivia watched. Molly made her way over and sat next to Lyric. They were playing rummy and Lyric was so close to winning. She needed a three and she would win. On her to she got a 3, but of the wrong suit. Then it was Caitlyn's go. She picked up a card and smiled, "I win!" Lyric rolled her eyes and tutted. She picked up the next card on the pile; it was the one she needed.
Molly laughed, "Typical isn't it." Lyric nodded. She seemed really annoyed, a sore loser. A few minutes later the Chinese arrived so they all day around the table and ate. By the time they were finished cleaning up everyone was exhausted and went straight to bed.