11

When Molly had finished clearing up the remnants of breakfast she scooped Auburn into her arms and made her way to the bedroom. In the bedroom there was now a small play mat in the corner with a few toys on it. Molly carefully placed Auburn on the mat and sat beside her. Dangling a silver rattle in front of Auburn's face made her giggle, leaving Molly smiling. The latter placed the rattle on the mat and walked over to the crib and got a small monkey teddy out and gave it to Auburn.

After a while of playing Auburn drifted off to sleep. Molly cradled her in her arms for a little bit before placing her in the crib. She stated at Auburn in a trance for a bit before heading downstairs to see the others.
Olivia was sat at the table with Lyric while Caitlyn scrubbed the floor. Seeing them all getting along like everything was normal. Like they hadn't been kidnapped and forced to live with this man who thinks they are all his wives. Slowly Molly back away. Her heart pounding in her chest. As she got back upstairs her lip wavered with fear. Would she end up like that? Tears fell gracefully down her cheek. They soon turned into ugly sobs though.

Lyric found it curious that Molly had entered and exited the kitchen within a matter of seconds. She understood it clearly though. There had been mothers, cooks and cleaners before Molly, Olivia and Caitlyn. They hadn't followed Mr. Willing's rules and they paid the consequences. Lyric had watched them be hung upside down until all of their blood had drained theirs bodies to their head. A slow, painful death. The only reason Lyric acted like this was normal was so that she wouldn't be next. She made her way up to the bedroom where she found Molly crying harsh tears. Tentatively she went over and placed a reassuring hand on Molly's shoulder. The latter looked up and gave a half hearted smile. Molly's irises were dark contradicting the lightness of the rest of her she; but there was no longer any light to be detected in her eyes. They were melancholy and hopeless like she would give anything to go home but couldn't see it happening.
"It will get easier." Lyric whispered.
"How? How will this get easier? I'm stuck with a weirdo who wants me to be one of his many wives and have a family with him!! Oh, and he also wants us to work for him! How can this get easier?" Molly screamed through her cries.
"I... I don't know." Lyric sighed. Molly was right. How could she act like this was normal? She guessed she just didn't want to die. But she couldn't tell Molly that. It would just tip her over the edge at the moment. She would just have to add it to the list of things Molly can't know yet.