10

The next morning Molly woke up and everyone was still asleep. She crept out of her and went over to Auburn's crib. The latter was sleeping peacefully with no care in the world, oblivious to the horrible situation she had been born into. Molly stated down adoring for a while until everyone else began to stir. When everyone else had woken they all took it in turns to have a shower and get dressed. When they were done Olivia went down to cook breakfast. Caitlyn and Lyric followed leaving Molly to get Auburn ready.

Carefully Molly lifted Auburn out of her crib. Auburn giggles as Molly cradled her before taking her over to put something on. Molly decided to put her in a paisley onesie. When Molly got downstairs she passed Auburn to Caitlyn and helped Olivia dish up breakfast. It was scrambled egg and beans. Mr. Willing was sat at the head of the table waiting patiently to be served. Molly couldn't hate to look at him. The things he'd done were despicable and Molly didn't want anything to do with it. Keeping her eyes down, Molly put the scrambled egg on the table and sat down at the opposite end of the table.
Mr. Willing was the first to speak, "Well done, girls, for helping Olivia give birth."
"We were lucky that Auburn's birth went without a hitch." Lyric remarked.
"Auburn. That's a lovely name." Olivia smiled when he said that.
"Now girls, I know it will be a challenge but I have another thing I need from you lovelies. I am starting my own business. I am going to breed and sell dogs. Also you girls are going to make dog collars. It's going to be lovely." The girls nod obediently, "You are still going to do your original jobs as well. Olivia, you will cook when you need to and make collars at any other time. Caitlyn, you will clean for 3 you're and make collars at any other time. Lyric, you will mostly supervise but can make collars as well. Molly you will alternate between looking after Auburn and making collars. When making collars, Molly, you will still have to keep and she on her ok."
Everyone nodded again and started clearing the table.
Before leaving, Mr. Willing added, "Today you will not be making collars. I am going out to get the stuff and adopt a few dogs to breed." After saying that he left. The tension left Molly now be was gone. But it wouldn't be long before he was back, and that scared her.