4

It had been a while since Molly was kidnapped and she was feeling really ill. Her stomach churned and her head pounded. She was dizzy and Mr. Willing wouldn't leave her alone. He would say it was probably just signs that she was pregnant. Molly wasn't sure if she believed that. Although it was hard to tell time in the attic she was sure she wasn't due in her period yet. Mr. Willing was sure though.

Molly spent most of her time in bed at the moment so she could settle in. He would come up at least once a day to spend some time with her. He would tell her about his day and what is expected of her. Mr. Willing said once she felt comfortable there she could go downstairs and meet the rest of the family. When Molly heard that she felt as if she could throw up. There were more people in the house. She wondered if they had been kidnapped too. Molly was dying to see them. Maybe they would help her.

Molly drifted in and out of sleep. All of her dreams were ridden with nightmares about it she was pregnant. How would she be able to take care of a baby in the conditions she was in. Molly had always wanted a bit family but not like this. Would she have any control over her child's life. Thoughts churned round her head like blood through the body. As she kept mulling over these thoughts she burst into tears. No one could hear her ugly sobs when she was in the attic. Or if they could they just didn't care. She wasn't sure which was worse.