8

What I think Olivia looks like
--------------------------------------------------------
Lyric held her hand out for Molly to take. Wearily the latter took it. The slowly made their way to the kitchen where Olivia and Caitlyn were sat whispering. They stopped when they noticed Lyric had came in with Molly. The two had been worrying about Molly. Hearing her screams and helps when he was up their with her was torturous, her helpless sobs were horrifying to listen to. When she came down from the room Mr. Willing kept the girls in when they first arrive she could be protected.

Olivia stood up and went over to Molly and gave her a reassuring hug. She could feel the years falling into her shoulder as she held Molly. Caitlyn then made her way over and loosened Olivia's grip on Molly.
"Hi, I'm so sorry" Caitlyn said to Molly.
"It's fine. Your trapped here too." Molly whispered
Olivia rubbed her swollen stomach. She had been having slight cramps for a few days but thought nothing of it. Molly needed help at the moment. Her baby needed to be born when Molly could be a good carer. Caitlyn started getting ingredients out ready to cook dinner.
"Stop," Olivia sighed, " I may be carrying a bit more weight but I can still do my job. You've done your jobs. Let me do mine. Rest. "
Caitlyn nodded and stepped back to let Olivia cook. Molly looked over at Lyric for some help. She needed to be alone. Or at least somewhere with a tad more privacy. Lyric nodded and led her back to the bedroom. To get to the bedroom their were stairs instead of a ladder. This room smelt fresh compared to the other dark, musty room. Molly collapsed onto her bed and drifted to sleep. She needed to pretend she as back home in Starling moving out to the house her parents had bought her. She had got herself a dog that was snuggled at the end of the bed. But soon enough she would wake up and reality would come and plunge her back into the depression this kidnapping had drowned her in. No way out. She had to hope people back at home would be spending day and night looking for her.