3

When Molly some up everything was a blur. When everything cleared there was a stinging pain in her power stomach. She tried breathing slowly to ease the pain but that didn't work. She looked around and realised everything was different. The walls had been painted a pale cream colour and there was a beautiful vanity table on the other side of the room. There was also a matching wardrobe. As Molly looked around she heard the creak which meant the man was coming. She examined him closely now. He had bright green eyes and rusty blonde hair. He smiled a crooked smile at Molly making her quake with fear.

He came over and softly said "Hello my darling how are you feeling?"
Molly was unable to reply so the man screamed "Answer me you slut!"
She managed to stutter "F-fine"
He smiled "Good, just so you know I would like to start a family as soon as possible so after you fell asleep I tried." Molly just stared at him in shock. How could that he happening to her. Then he continued "You will call me Mr. Willing and do whatever I tell you to or you will suffer the consequences. I will have a family with you and you will be the soul carer of our family. This is your room and this is where you will spend most of your time. If you behave I will consider finding you a friend. Understand."
Molly didn't understand " Why are you doing this you phsyco! Let me go! " He was furious. He grabbed her hair and flung to go the ground. She gasped for air before he kicked in the fine with all his might. He shook his head and walked away. "How long since you had a period?"
" Uhh, I don't know"
"Answer me when I ask you a question!" He bellowed.
" Two weeks I think" He smiled as she revealed this. This meant he could start his family now.
"I was planning on cooking us a dinner." He muttered, " But now I would like to try to start our family. "
Molly didn't know what to do. She was frozen with fear. She hadn't even had sex with her boyfriend. She wouldn't feel comfortable with it now. Molly knew the only way to make sure there was a chance of getting out alive was to obey him so she let out a sigh and just tried to think of her real family and ignore what he was doing.

Once he'd finished he gently stroked her hair and left the attic. As soon as he'd shut the hatch Molly burst into tears. She didn't know how this had happened. She wondered if her family were trying to find her or if they'd already moved on. It wasn't clear how long Molly had been in the attic so she would just have to wait to be found or die. Either would do, she just wanted to get away.