14

A few days later Molly was able to move around a bit more. She had to use at least one crutch but she enjoyed being out of bed. Auburn was getting a bit of a cold which was slowly getting worse. Olivia was getting increasingly worried about her baby and had asked Mr. Willing to take Auburn to the hospital. She hadn't been seen in a few days. He had locked her in a room by herself for her stupid questioning. Lyric had moved Auburn into a nursery where she spent a lot more time by herself while Molly was still recovering.

Mr. Willing tried to spend at least an hour u with Molly a day. She hated it but didn't want to be punished more. When he came up he would make casual conversation with her and then rape her. It didn't seem right. How could this be normal to him? Molly would just let it happen. He wanted to have a big family and he didn't want to wait. He would rape all of the girls because he wanted a variety of appearances.

Slowly Auburn was getting worse. The cold was turning into pneumonia. Mr. Willing was horrified, he refused to take her to the hospital because she wasn't registered. He didn't want attention brought to himself. His family needed to stay together. Olivia was now taking care of Auburn and Lyric was cooking. Olivia couldn't bare the thought of her baby dying. She would wrap Auburn up in lots of blankets and always kept her close to her chest. Molly felt awful as she still couldn't leave the bedroom. Caitlyn would tell her it was fine but it wasn't. Blaming it on herself wasn't helping but that was all Molly could think about. What if it was her fault?

What if Auburn dies?