16

A few days after Auburn died Molly started feeling ill again. It put Mr. Willing in a good mood. He was hoping again that Molly was pregnant. She hoped not though. She didn't feel ready, she had always wanted a baby but not like this. He went out and got a pregnancy test for her. Molly's hands were shaking as she took it off of him. Lyric stood outside the bathroom while she did it and then came in to see the results. The minutes they had to wait felt like hours. When it was ready Molly couldn't bare to look. Lyric picked up and looked instead. The look in her eyes said it all, but to confirm she nodded. Molly was pregnant. Tears streaked down her face. Lyric comforted her by engulfing her in a hug.

When they left the bathroom everyone was waiting in the kitchen for the news. Lyric nodded as they walked in. Mr. Willing's face out up when he heard that. He got up and walked over to Molly, then he gave her a light kiss on her temple. Molly clinched slightly when he did this but didn't kick up too much of a fuss. She needed to raise her baby in a place where she knew it would be safe. Being able to love them without fear of losing them. He then smoothed his hand over Molly's stomach. The baby kicked slightly when he did this. Her babies movement comforted her.

Mr. Willing picked her up in the bridal position and carried her upstairs. While taking her up he said, "I'm so pleased hopefully you won't let this one die. To make sure I have got some dogs for breeding. They are your responsibility." Molly nodded. But that was all she could manage before she drifted of to sleep.