17

Back in Starling everyone was giving up on finding Molly. The police said it wasn't their priority anymore. Joe wasn't giving up hope though. He knew Molly was still alive and he wasn't going to leave her wherever she was being kept. The village were helping a bit more now they had got their heads round it. They had put up a £10000 prize for anyone who can bring her home.

Whenever Joe went out searching he brought a small bag of things Molly would want when they found her: dairy milk bar, strawberry milkshake, cheese and onion crisps and her favourite top and jeans. He also put a charm for her bracelet in that he brought that was shaped like a heart with an infinity sign on it. Joe wanted her spoiled when she got home. Her parents were going to buy her the house next door to them and the village were going to put money together to help do it up. Everyone was desperate for her to come home.

At school the teachers were giving more talks on kidnappings and what to do since the incident with Molly. Joe would go out every day for at least 4 hours a day, usually more though. Everyone was doing at least some searching a day and no one was going to stop until Molly was home safe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapters. Please comment and tell me what you think. Xx