2

When Molly came round she wasn't sure what had happened. The man had improvised and got her up to the attic. When she looked around it was almost pitch black and the only source of light came from an oil lamp that flickered in the corner. Molly was led on a bed which felt like stone. The mattress was so hard she was unsure how long it had been there. She was unsure how long she had been there. There were no windows and Molly couldn't figure out how she'd got in there. After contemplating everything for a while she decided to try and go to sleep.

Molly was drifting in and out of sleep when she heard a horrible creaking noise. She looked up and saw a man coming up into the attic. Molly slid as far away from him on the bed as she could. He had a devious smile on his face. He calmly walked towards Molly. When he got over he sat on the bed next to her and striker her hair. Molly was frozen with fear who was he? "Please let me go. I won't tell anyone." Molly pleaded. The man shook his head and chuckled. "Why would I let you leave me my wife."
" W-w-what? " Molly sputtered.
"You are my wife and we are going to have a family together." He smiled. Molly burst into tears. How could they be married. Something was wrong. While she sat crying the man grabbed her hands and roughly tied them behind her back. Then he put a bandana in her mouth to keep her quiet. Tears soaked the bandana in seconds. Then he injected her with a sedative. Slowly she drifted off to sleep and he got to work. He made the room nicer and then he decided he wanted a family as soon as possible.