Bad Boy <SeBaek>

This was requested by @1-800-NOTMYSTYLE

Sehun walked into the school pushing his glasses up on his face. He walked towards his classroom being stopped by someone with blonde hair. Sehun looked at the male swallowing deeply.

"Hey baby" The male smirked

"H-Hi Baekhyun" Sehun blushed

"Are you wearing what I told you?" Baekhyun spoke his hand gripping Sehun's thigh

"Y-Yes"

"Good, meet me behind the bleachers in third period."

"But-"

"Sehun" Baekhyun glared

Sehun nodded and Baekhyun let go. Baekhyun walked away leaving a flustered Sehun. Sehun heard the bell and ran to class, he couldn't be late.

~~~~

Sehun watched as the clock ticked and he tapped his pencil on the desk out of nervousness. The bell rang and Sehun slowly stood up collecting his things. He walked towards the gym sneaking out the back and running towards the football field. Behind the bleachers stood Baekhyun, waiting patiently.

Sehun folded his fake glasses putting them in his backpack before setting his open backpack on the ground.

"Hey there baby." Baekhyun smirked pulling Sehun by the waist

"Against the fence or on the ground?" Sehun asked softly

"We wouldn't want to dirty your outfit would we?" Baekhyun pulled Sehun towards the fence

"Keep the shirt on just the pants need to go." Baekhyun spoke again

Sehun swallowed nervously as Baekhyun leaned in for a heated kiss. Sehun let Baekhyun dominate him, the blonde male began to unbutton his jeans in an almost frantic fashion.

"Why aren't you stripping?" Baekhyun stopped moving

Sehun snapped out of his trance pulling his jeans off. His pure white thighs came into view and Baekhyun's mouth began to water.

"The color black is so hot on you," Baekhyun smirked stepping closer to Sehun

"I-I thought you'd like the lace" Sehun blushed

Baekhyun lightly pulled at the lace on the thigh highs before his hand trailed up Sehun's thigh.

"Oh Sehun do you know what you do to me?" Baekhyun growled pulling Sehun's legs up

Sehun let out a small gasp as he felt Baekhyun pressing against his hole.

"Baby I want to hear you scream" Baekhyun whispered against Sehun's ear

"Y-Yeah."

Before Sehun could say anything else Baekhyun had thrusted into him. Sehun let out a gasp his hands grasping onto Baekhyun's shirt as the older thrusted roughly.

"Fuck baby" Baekhyun growled

Sehun threw his head back letting out a loud moan.

"O-Oh yes! Harder!"

Baekhyun's thrusts got harder as Sehun began to moan louder. Out of the corner of Baekhyun's eye, he could see someone filming them. He just smirked his hands gripping Sehun's waist. Baekhyun would just threaten them later.

"B-Baekhyun! Oh please yes!" Sehun cried out

Sehun let out a loud moan his eyes squeezing shut as he felt himself near. Baekhyun's thrusts became sloppy as he came undone. Sehun let out one last moan as he came, Baekhyun following right after. Baekhyun pulled out and pulled his pants up at the speed of light.

"I'll be right back"

Sehun pulled his clothes back on as Baekhyun raced off. He ran straight for the kid who was filming them. Baekhyun chased the kid for a good thirty seconds before catching him.

"Wow you're bad at this" Baekhyun shook his head

"I-I um-"

"Gimme the phone" Baekhyun glared

The tall clumsy male handed over his phone and Baekhyun smirked at the video.

"So you got the whole thing?" Baekhyun chuckled softly

Baekhyun sent the video to his own phone before deleting it off the kid's phone and out of his text messages.

"Nice try, I wouldn't mind if it was me with someone else but that's my baby and he's known as one of the best kids in this school. You aren't gonna mess that up." Baekhyun glared tossing the boys phone to him

Wooooh~ It won't let me tag anyone anymore😡 Am I the only one having this problem?