Chapter 38

Author's Note:

Hi Guys...

Thank you for reading "The Not Pretty Girl"... It's my first story in Wattpad and its partly a true story.  The journey of Sashi and Arjun's love story will be continued hereafter from Arjun's point of view. And this is a formal Bye Bye of Sashi's POV and the first part of the story. The sequel's name is still under discussion (with me&me). If you have any suggestions please do let me know them in the comments. I'll be open to any questions or suggestions.

The sequel will solve the mystery of how the Calm, Composed but Rude Mr.Arjun fell head over heels in love with the straightforward & Sassy Ms.Sashi, and how he's gonna win her heart.

Please suggest this story to your friends. The more people read it the more I get energized that I'm doing good. If there are any situation resemblance it's purely coincidental

  *********************************"**********

I left. I left the place as soon as I can. All I remember is pushing him away and running to the cab. What did just happen? I can't believe myself. I can't even tell if I'm in the right mind.

"Am I hallucinating?". I asked myself.

"Sorry?" I heard a voice say. "Ma'am could you please now tell where do you want me to take you?". The taxi driver asked. Yeah, right.

    I gave him the address and pulled out my phone. My wet cheeks were burning. My mind still not in a position to take everything in. I felt like my body and my brain are drugged.

      Arjun proposed to me. He said he loves me. He said HE LOVES ME. How could that even be possible?. He doesn't like me. He shouldn't like me. There's no chance of HIM falling in love with a person like me. Or is he just playing me?. I can't think of anything but him. The anger is just long gone. I could only think of the questions How and Why. How could he fall in love with me who is always a pain in the ass and annoyingly rude to him and why me, why did he tell it now. Why wouldn't he defend me in front of those lowlifes if he loves me.

   I reached my room in 30minutes. I just sat on my bed. What am I to do now?. My eyes started to sweat. Why am I not angry anymore but upset and questioning myself of my worth? Do I care? I do. Do I like him? I did. But now do I love him? I don't know. I decided what I have to do. Suddenly my phone rang and that was my sign. I picked the call and I heard the person talking continuously on the other end. All I said was "I'm Coming" to him and cut the call.