Chapter 1

It's always been a dream for me to do what I want. Being born into a typical south Indian family I've always had or got something only with a lot of precautions and restrictions.

    My family consists of the regular religious parents Mr & Mrs. Kumars, timid teen brother Eshwar and the rebel of the house... Me... Sashi. It's my final semester of my masters. I chose my passion as my career. Fashion. Rhyming well right. I giggle to myself when I think about my life and it's course.

    "Stop dreaming and eat your breakfast idiot. And please don't drown into your dream world and grin like a person from the asylum. It creeps me out sometimes". My roomie and bestie Sarah complaints and snaps me out of my thoughts tossing the slightly burnt toasts onto my plate and keeping the jam bottle nearby me. It's her day to cook. We take alternate days to cook and Sundays are common.

   "Ok Ms.selfie addict". I tease and start to apply jam on my toast. Thinking about my project I felt a little scared. It always gave me jitters coz I threw my part time job away for doing a project of my idea than something which benefits the company I worked for.

   "Thinking about project? Don't worry it gives me jitters too. But we'll nail it. I know it". Sarah gives me a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. I didn't notice she was watching me the whole time.

    Although I regret sometimes for being born as a girl and that too in India, (not that I'm complaning but I envy other countries) I a lotta times feel blessed in being born for my parents coz they've always supported me and gave what I wanted but of course with a rulebook. I never had too much of pampering which made me a bit more stronger than others in some things, physically ready to face anything but I do fall back in mental issues where I need a lot of care in taking nos and betrayals easily. Friends of course.

   I'm too proud to say I didn't have a relationship before. I'm still waiting for my Mr.Perfect. But for your information I am from a family which never permits a love marriage. Obviously I should find the Mr.Perfect qualities from my future to be. So you would've guessed now, why I'm a person with a lot of dreams.