Chapter 25

I turn to my right to see Arjun but he's not on the sofa. I spotted him at the bar stand talking to the bartender. Then I see my left. Alok. He's staring at me. He has dark brown eyes. I note it just now. He just snaps his fingers in front of me.

   "No. I don't". I say. He nods to himself.

  "You danced well. You could have worn a belt or something". He muttered.

  "What? Why?". I asked. He couldn't have possibly seen.

  "I saw. You were so conscious that your top shouldn't slide up while your were dancing". He said. Shit. He saw it.

   "Well I wasn't interested in dancing today. But you saw how these girls were bugging me". I said. "Can't help it". I said with a sigh.

   He spoke to me. Wow. It's a medical miracle. I saw him and smiled.

  He turned and saw me too. I then turned my head away. "I thought you would be like the others". He said.

  "Like others?". I questioned him. I exactly know what he means to say.

  "Those girls who get high coming to another country and forget their morals and turn into something else. I despise such women". He says with a gritted teeth.

    I turn to him and he too looks at me. "Its the right of self to be whoever and whatever we want. If you think doing whatever I want is out your morals then you're wrong. I love what I do and I respect how I do it. It's my morale and ethics I believe in and not yours". I give him a smile. "It's not your right to judge people Alok and it's nor my right to comment on it. Even if I drink I shouldn't regret it and that's the respect I give to my moral. So I know who I am and if you don't know who I am before you judge me it's your mistake not mine". I say and get up to leave to the stand to get me another juice.

   As soon as I turn I see Arjun. He's sitting too close than before. He's looking at the stage but I have a feeling that he was watching on us the whole time. He couldn't have probably heard. But I felt it's not true.

"Ok guys see you all on Monday". Supreeth sir said and started to move. I give him a small handshake and he leaves. Along with him the rest two developing team members leave. Alok just left without a word. So not unusual of him. Hence I didn't feel anything. But my worries were taking two drunkard queens back. Shan Shan and Alicia. Others left with one anothers help. I sigh and turn back only to get stumbled into a firm chest. Suddenly two hand hold my shoulders to steady me.

   "Ow. Shit". I rub my forehead and mutter under my breath.

  "Are you okay?". He asks me releasing me from his grip. Arjun. He didn't leave yet. What kind of a boss is he. He should have said he's busy and left already. But he didn't.

   "Yeah. I'm fine sir". I say.

  "Arjun it is Sashi. Arjun". He states a bit rude. "It's not India and you're not my slave to address me SIR everytime you see me".

   "Okay. Arjun. You didn't leave yet?". I question. I see Alicia and Shan Shan lying on the sofa, muttering and giggling like kids.

  "Uh no". He too turned and looked at them both. "Shall I give you guys a ride?".